• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
going_top_shelf

Classic Jerseys for Entire Series?

Rate this topic

Not very awesome at all, actually. The jerseys should only ever have been a one-time thing. The Wings and Blackhawks have two of the very best uniforms ever to show up on an NHL rink, why not look the part?

I agree, I absolutely love our 3rd jersey from the Winter Classic and one of the last games against Chi, but it should be just that, a special thing...

Also, just too much history with the ACTUAL logo's, to wear a 3rd....

What are the chances they break out the vintage sweaters from the 2009 Winter Classic for one of the games in the WCF? It would be a little extra flavor for what should be a great series.

Edit:

Sorry, posted that before seeing this thread. Moderators are on the ball!

I think doing old school sweaters for the full series would be a bit much, but wearing them for one game would be pretty cool, IMO. Game #1 or #3 (Chicago's first home game).

Edited by gentex

Not very awesome at all, actually. The jerseys should only ever have been a one-time thing. The Wings and Blackhawks have two of the very best uniforms ever to show up on an NHL rink, why not look the part?

+1

Guest Shoreline

It'll be worn again to start next season off. This has kinda irked me as well.