• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WMUCarGuy

We're halfway there - Playoff Beard Update!

Rate this topic

We're halfway to repeating as cup champions and many of us are rockin the playoff beards to support the Wings! Let's see everyone's mid-playoff beards!

3341006d.jpg

Here's to hoping my beard is MUCH longer before it gets shorter!!!

We're halfway to repeating as cup champions and many of us are rockin the playoff beards to support the Wings! Let's see everyone's mid-playoff beards!

3341006d.jpg

Here's to hoping my beard is MUCH longer before it gets shorter!!!

Wow, dude you are ugly!!!! Just kidding.. Nice work!

I haven't shaved in a day, will be shaving shortly. :P

I could easily have a decent grown beard if I don't shave for about 3-4 days, I could probably get away with one for at least some time with work, but I can't stand itching. It will itch, and I will scratch at it. I've never had a full-grown beard ever, but ast time I had any extensive facial hair was probably 3 years ago when I tried to grow a goatee out but just got tired of the itching factor.

untitled.jpg

I realize it's a crappy picture, but I'm too lazy to dig out my camera and take a picture of myself. Seriously. Luckily my company's intranet newsletter just ran a story about my beard, so our PR guy did all the hard work for me. Picture was taken last Friday, day after game 7. Casual Friday, hence the Yzerman at work.

I kinda like these two pictures...taken a few days ago while still in the mountains

This one cracks me up from the bottom

DSC08451.jpg

this one was well when i came back from the bar after the wings lost game6... totally drink

beard.jpg

nice whiskers!!!! I guess noone likes the playoff beards....what there are like 5, 6, beards in the whole board?

or don't know/want to take a picture... lol

last year i posted before everygame, now i think i just did three pics total

they are pretty good whiskers eh? yours are rockin too!

or don't know/want to take a picture... lol

last year i posted before everygame, now i think i just did three pics total

they are pretty good whiskers eh? yours are rockin too!

looking forward to tomorrow night tho...... either way they are coming off!!! lol

've been growin one since late feb'....It's a playoff goatee, worked last year, so i went back to it. I'll snap a good shot tomorrow! A before and after shot. Hopefully with a shot of me and the champagne!