• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut in WA

Game 7 last night - video replay

Rate this topic

notice good ol' number 10 break his stick over the goal post :)

Didn't notice that. Hehehe. That's not the correct way to golf, Perry :lol:

Edited by Nero

You know, after watching that final goal over and over, I don't see why Jonas Hiller was aurguing Goalie Interference so much. I mean I understand it was game 7 and he wanted to do whatever he can, but I really just dont see how the ducks fans can think they were cheated on that goal. Even if the tables were turned, I would be upset of course, but I would still think it was a good goal.

'Atta boy Dan.

Oh come on... How could you pass on all this...?

Emrick.jpg

:rotflmao:

That MSPaint masterpiece will never get old. I just have to remember to picture him actually looking like that in order to enjoy his play by play. Okay, he's not that terrible. I'm just homesick for Ken and Mick and their crazy shenanigans.

all the moments:

Thank you very much for gathering and subsequently posting these jollymania. MUCH APPRECIATED!

Edited by TSM

You know, after watching that final goal over and over, I don't see why Jonas Hiller was aurguing Goalie Interference so much. I mean I understand it was game 7 and he wanted to do whatever he can, but I really just dont see how the ducks fans can think they were cheated on that goal. Even if the tables were turned, I would be upset of course, but I would still think it was a good goal.

'Atta boy Dan.

I found it very interesting that Hiller didn't protest immediately after the goal. He spokes with the refrees at the next interruption. Maybe he realize that it could be interference after seeing the replay. But anyway, who cares...?!?

What was Perry doing on that play; taking a rest for the overtime? And, for what it's worth, Mr. DS Cherry says that Perry reminds him of Cam Neely.

Perry? Cam Neely? Then who is the next Ulf Samuelsson?

It's amazing how much that clown gets away with.

Thanks for that replay, I've been looking for that. From where I was sitting I couldnt see what exactly happened, and I thought I saw Huds get pushed. For some reason they wouldnt show the replay on the big screen at the game.