• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Ducks GM Bob Murray accused of cross-checking fan

Rate this topic

She makes it sound like he was aiming for her, not just throwing it and accidently taking her out in the process.

There must have been some sort of an instant "out of court settlement" for her to not press charges!

Edited by Booster313

gotta be crappin me, this is just too good.....

I was working in Vegas watching the game. I was forced to listen to the crappy Duck announcers. They whine worse than the team. According to them, Cleary's goal should not have counted because he shoved Hiller into the net. The Wings are the biggest cheaters in the league. They are the best at jumping into the faceoff circle that gives them an unfair advantage; blah, blah, blah. I had to listen to games 6 and 7. In game 7 I had to turn down the sound and find the announcers on the internet, just to hear some one that knew ANYTHING about hockey.

In my opinion, there is no class in the whole organization, and the worst whiner of them all wears #25!

Hey bobby if your feeling strong come take me on. Unless you just like to hit girl you ******* piece of s***

the GM hits women

the coach give Therrien a run for his money in the whining category

The players whine and cheap shot ppl all night

psh at this rate the mascot prolly kicks sick puppies

Edited by wingsrock34

I don't know if this is true or not.Sounds kinda fishy to me, but if it is true that is ridiculous. You don't ever hit a women no matter what. It goes to show that the ducks organization is classless from top to bottom. Their owner gets convicted of backdating stock options and then lying about it. Their GM throws chairs at women. Then you all know about the Ducks players. I also think it is quite ridiculous how some ducks fans reacted to this.

Few quotes from Ducks boards: "Nice I would have done the same. That last goal was interference without a doubt and Murray was probably just as pissed as every other Ducks fan. So who wouldn't throw a stool at some Wings fan to take out their frustration? "

"So I think it is safe to say that a little complaining about that goal here on the message board is well within our rights.

Bob just went up a notch in my book. "

Stay classy Ducks!

There is absolutely no way I would not have filed some type of formal complaint or charges.

If I wasn't hurt and he said sorry to me directly after it happened and I knew it was a mistake, I wouldn't have done anything.

Too bad their not still owned by the Disney corp...I would LOVE to see Mickey Mouse forced to issue a public apology via press conference in front of Cinderella's castle!

Mickey Mouse is a jackass! :lol: Have you ever seen that South Park episode? Classic.

She makes it sound like he was aiming for her, not just throwing it and accidently taking her out in the process.

There must have been some sort of an instant "out of court settlement" for her to not press charges!

Pronger obviously showed up at her house that night to seal the deal.

**Update** FoxSportsOhio says the story was not true and investigating within the company. Wow that would suck for foxsports to report a bad story and also catch it.

Fox Sports Ohio also said that this isn't too many men:

toomanymen2.JPG

You'll understand if I wait for someone else to refute the story ;)

I don't doubt this happened, but somethings getting lost in the translation. No way he does this with malicious intent without presses being charge and I agree it had to be some sort of an accident. Of course either way he acted like a jackass, but to think he intentionally tried to injure a woman Wings fan is unfathomably ridiculous.