• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Vladiator

Joe Box Office Parking Tips

Rate this topic

Got tickets to Game 2 and I have to pick them up at the box office at the Joe. Usually catch at least a few games a year but I have never had to pick the up at will call. Gonna try to get there around 1 or 2 PM. I have to grab the tickets, drop off a pair to client in Canton, and go back to Toledo before I head back to the Joe.

Is there any quick way to park and get the tickets in the afternoon? Figuring from the pre sale that there are gonna a bunch of people asking the same question since they have to pick them up at will call.

Thanks for any advice!!!!

If you are just running in to get them, you may be able to pull right up and park across from the ticket entrance. I have in the past. Or park next to the building and put your 4 ways on. Again, if you're only going to be there a few minutes. Sometimes there's a guard there that will help you.

There's also a fenced in lot next to JLA. I don't know if it is open, or if they charge, even to pick tickets up.

Turns out tickets are available for pickup anytime now. Drove up to the Joe today and parked a few feet from the ticket office entrance and got mine (there wasn't even a line). Thanks for everyone's help.