• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KrazyGangsta

Hand Shake Moment

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Jeezus does Kenny's voice ever sound shot. Good thing he gets a break now. :blink:

As I watched some players from this angle and other feeds, Ozzie got lots of decent shakes and talking to, and those on Hiller's ass for perhaps getting teary-eyed are not amongst the brightest bunch. That being said I didn't even think this sort of thing would gather that much attention.

Laugh at the Ducks all you want, but after seeing the Versus angles of the handshake line, I have a ton of respect for Getzlaf. Dude's a warrior, would love to have him on the Wings!

I wouldn't say I have a ton of respect for Getzlaf, but I do find him to be respectable and all Ducks hatred aside he's one hell of a player.

Love your Goalie!

I was looking for the Salani,- Fillipula hand shake to see if he had any wise words for Fil as he moves ahead to the next round.

:blink: Fil as just as many Cups as Selanne, and has a better chancethe Selanne to get his second. I think maybe Fil would be the one giving te wise words out. Like, stay retired, maybe?

Your disgusting.

Your disgusting what? haha!

LMAO.. it's You're, not Your. Take it easy. It's okay to laugh at a player crying over a tough loss. It's not a death... except to Anaheims playoff run. Besides... we've been on the other side of that coin a few times ourselves. Chiiiiill.

Love your Goalie!

Need we be reminded of Osgood's water-falls when he threw the puck right to Jamie Baker in 1994? So Hiller was teary, he was the classiest Duck the entire series. I don't recall ANY Belfour-ism's happening in front of the net on anyone.

Edited by LeftWinger

I don't begrudge any of them for crying or being on the verge of tears. To come that close and lose? That sucks. I can understand that. Just like I understand that I would have been ugly crying if we had lost. And then brutally beating up my couch.

I'm not going to lie though. Knowing we won and they lost and seeing their faces and knowing how this series went, I take a horrible, vicious, dark-side-of-the-force glee watching them be all sad about it.

You wouldn't forget to turn your podcast off for the entire world to see you make an ass of yourself only to have your father come in and say (in front of the same entire world) "Where are you Goddamn brains, boy?" Would you?

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=1647851

i feel bad for none of them

Same here. I don't feel sorry for any of the ducks. I'm glad to see the thug team go.

I think I would've shed a tear or two if the wings lost that game. What of it?

I did/do feel for Hiller a bit myself. I mean, isn't this pretty close to the way Giggy used to have to stand on his head 24/7 for them in the playoffs? The *ucks are going to ruin that young goalie, mark my words...

I want to know what was said between Giggy and Oz.. the look on Oz's face when they skated on from eachother just makes me wonder.

Hiller wins 2 oscars that night. 1) for the best acting on that Hudler collision and 2) for best crying during the handshake.

God i love to see a might dick cry!

while i agree with this post whole-heartedly, i gotta say, i truly think hiller got blasted by hudler. like a juke box hero, he had stars in his eyes.

hiller got em here sure, but his team took it to game 7. without them clearing the puck out almost every time after he flubbed on the first save, it wouldve been over much quicker.

I feel bad for Hiller, he was the only reason the Ducks made it all 7 games. Besides, it was his first time going through the playoffs, and he got that close and lost because his team didn't give him more help. That kid is going to be good for years to come in this league I think, so I can't blame him for being on the verge of tears at the end of the game.

oz-hiller2.jpg

oz-hiller.jpg

Why would anyone feel bad for him?

It's not like some tragedy struck his life. A few years ago the Ducks eliminated the Wings and made us feel like s***, so I'm glad the favor was returned.

Screw their dirty ass team.

The players can show respect after a hard fought series... why can't you?

The only thing I feel when I see the Ducks or any other losing team showing emotion is "Damn, I'm glad its them and not us" That being said, there are good guys and bad guys on every team, so mixed emotions about their tears.

The only thing I feel when I see the Ducks or any other losing team showing emotion is "Damn, I'm glad its them and not us" That being said, there are good guys and bad guys on every team, so mixed emotions about their tears.

The only thing I get from seeing tears from a player is an indicator of how much their heart was in it.

Never cried when we lost, only cried when #19 retired.

I cried when Steve retired, absolutely. I knew it was coming, but on the other hand when it happened, you wished for more time. That being said, there have been losses where I've cried, sure. Game 4 of the '95 SCF? Game 6 of the '96 WCF? We've had a few losses that on an emotional level, were hard to take.