• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 1 GDT: Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

It's on NBC!!!! I can watch from home instead of having to drive to mommy's or sister's or friends'!

Whee! I get to watch in my pyjamas!

Wings win 4-1.

Hossa, Sammy, Dats, Z with the EN.

Toes, I mean Twoes, er Teows, oh, heck- Kane.

Current Streaks

Historical Franchise

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Home: 2-game winning streak.

Season Playoffs

Home: 2-game winning streak.

Playoff games vs. Chicago

Historical Franchise

Home: 3-game winning streak.

All-Time Playoff Series

This is the 110th playoff series played. The Club’s record in the previous 109 series:

64W-45L.

This is the 87th best-of-seven series played. The Club’s record in the previous 86 series:

50W-36L.

This is the 61st best-of-seven series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 60 series:

43W-17L.

This is the 10th Conference Final playoff series played. The Club’s record in the previous 9 series;

5W-4L.

This is the 6th Conference Final playoff series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 5 series:

3W-2L.

This is the 15th series vs. Chicago played. The Club’s record in the previous 14 series:

6W-8L.

This is the 12th best-of-seven series vs. Chicago played. The Club’s record in the previous 11 series:

5W-6L.

This is the 7th best-of-seven series with home ice advantage vs. Chicago played. The Club’s record in the previous 6 series:

2W-4L.

All-Time Playoff Games

This is the 552nd playoff game played. The Club’s record in the previous 551 games is:

293W-257L-1T.

This is the 474th playoff game in a best-of-seven series played. The Club’s record in the previous 473 games:

252W-221L.

This is the 333rd playoff game in a best-of-seven series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 332 games:

199W-133L.

This is the 53rd Conference Final playoff game. The Club’s record in the previous 52 games:

26W-26L.

This is the 31st Conference Final playoff game with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 30 games:

16W-14L.

This is the 70th playoff game vs. Chicago. The Club’s record in the previous 69 games:

31W-38L.

This is the 61st playoff game in a best-of-seven series with Chicago. The Club’s record in the previous 60 games:

28W-32L.

This is the 32nd playoff game in a best-of-seven series with home-ice advantage with Chicago. The Club’s record in the previous 31 games:

14W-17L.

This is the 6th Conference Final playoff game vs. Chicago. The Club’s record in the previous 5 games:

4W-1L.

This is the 6th Conference Final playoff game with home ice advantage vs. Chicago. The Club’s record in the previous 5 games:

4W-1L.

All-Time Playoff Series Game 1

This is the 110th Series Game 1 played. The Club’s record in the previous 109 games:

60W-48L-1T.

This is the 88th Game 1 in a best-of-seven series played. The Club’s record in the previous 87 games:

49W-38L.

This is the 61st Game 1 in a best-of-seven series with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 60 games:

41W-19L.

This is the 10th Conference Final Game 1 played. The Club’s record in the previous 9 games:

6W-3L.

This is the 6th Conference Final Game 1 with home ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 5 games:

4W-1L.

This is the 15th Game 1 in a series vs. Chicago played. The Club’s record in the previous 14 games:

5W-9L.

This is the 12th Game 1 in a best-of-seven series vs. Chicago played. The Club’s record in the previous 11 games:

4W-7L.

This is the 2nd Conference Final Game 1 vs. Chicago played. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L.

This is the 2nd Conference Final with home ice advantage Game 1 vs. Chicago played. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L.

Games on this Date

This is the 5th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

1W-3L.

LGW.

Hey everyone, look ... a team that actually wants to PLAY hockey is up next.

Sorry Mr. Quennville but those TERRIFYING images and sick feelings of Red Wing domination you've experience so many times are about to resurface ..

For the 1st time in since the 2006-7 playoffs I will miss a Wings playoff game. Ugh! I've set my life around them but today I just can't get out of previous plans!!!!! Dammit. Can all of you guys do me a favor and scream a little more for me. I won't see this game. Damn you Bettman and these 230 starts.

I'm looking forward to seeing a team actually try to score and beat us rather than a bunch oc goons out there. It should be a blast!! And our PP is ressurected today as well!! LOL.

Goooooo Wings!!!!

I don't get it. All the media outlets are saying "Hawks have taken down Kipper, and Luongo, so Ozzie should be no problem, especially since they have Bulin in net"

Ozzie 8-3 2.06GAA 0.921 sv%

Bulin 8-4 2.76GAA 0.896sv%

Sorry but to me it looks like we have the better goalie...

Wings will send that message tonight.

Wings win 5-3

On NHL network: Ozzie couldn't contain the Duck's top line, Chicago has more that can score.

My response: Yes...but Bulin couldn't contain much with a 0.896 sv% and the Wings have MANY more scorers then the Flames or Canucks...

I saw that crap on NHL Net too. I don't know who that guy they have on is or his resume, but he's an idiot. His prediction of the Pens-Canes series was "The Penguins win because they have Crosby and Malkin. And they have momentum. But I wouldn't be surprised if Carolina wins either." Probably not an exact quote, but close to it.

On our series it was like you said: Ozzie's not as good as Kiprusoff or Luongo and Khabibulin will play well.

I've found that people who oversimplify things to be entirely about the goalies usually don't know the game all that well.

Quenneville is a wuss. Lose, Chicago, lose. Let's hope the Wings are ready to spank those babies from Hawkie-Town.

Wings atop the heap today, 5-2

Pasha, I am looking right at YOU!! ;)

edit: spelling of Wuss' name. Real coaches are named Babcock. :thumbup:

Edited by puckloo39

Wings play a sloppy game today but still win big, 6-2. Dats will score for sure to get the monkey off his back as will Hossa and Mule. The other 3 goals will be scored by the D. Let's

Go

Red

Wings!!!!