• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingscapsfan

Konstantinov video: tsn

Rate this topic

I have a friend who used to work at a grocery store in the area he used to live in and he said he'd see him in there with his wife from time to time and he had to brace himself to keep from crying.

He truly is and inspirational story. Much love to Konstantinov.

Vladimir, still an inspiration. I'm very grateful to seen such a fierce competitor play this game. It's a sobering reminder of how one irresponsible person can affect the lives of so many people. Vladimir's tenacity and good spirit is humbling to behold. I'm grateful that he will always be a Red Wing and that his misfortune can be helped in the slightest of ways by the Illitch's who have shown so much class in helping him since that terrible day. This situation makes it easy to be a Red Wings fan.

The Russian Tank. This guy was a natural born killer for hitting. Some of his work is right up their with the best open ice hitter Scotty Stevens. I echo the comment about how much damage one irresponsible person can do to many. Vladdy was robbed of the rest of his fantastic career, Papa Bear was never the same, and Sergei Mnatsakanov is wheel chair bound. So glad to see Vladdy doing every day things, like playing UNO (love that game lol), and improving physically.

On a side note, I feel that the way Stevie Y handled the situation and kept the team unified and focused really solidified his legend as The Captain. Great video, thanks!