• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Report: Patrick Roy offered Avs' Head Coaching Position

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

That's a pretty s***ty thing to do to Granato. Dunno what the f*** Pierre Lacroix is thinking.

Good, I was running out of good reasons to hate the Avs besides "they're there." And Granato hasn't been fired yet? Good to know Lizzie Lacroix is still doing things the classy way.

Well, the GM spot is still open as far as I know. Maybe Tony will defy gravity and roll uphill.

I don't know why I'm finding this so funny, but in a way, I'm glad for this. The potential for humour is so there.

I think it's a move to put more butts in seats next season. Also Scotty Bowman said Roy should get a shot at coaching in the NHL and I think he knows a little something about coaching, so we'll see how this turns out.

Bowman thinks Roy is ready for leap to NHL

Or Scotty could be playing one last joke on a franchise he used to battle with constantly. :D

In my head, this scenario plays out like an SNL skit. Hilarity ensues. :lol:

If nothing else, Roy can provide his infamous brand of psychotic controversy behind the bench...the NHL has been lacking in chemically unbalanced Head Coaches for a while now.

If Im Granato I maybe go into the offices and demand to know why they are doing such a thing. I mean the guy has been head coach, demoted to assistant, back to head coach and now they want to hire a new guy while he still has 2 yrs left on his contact. I'd be pissed if they were jacking me around like that.

Wonder if there is a clause in the contract stating he can be demoted or moved around in the organization.

Cash the contract money out and see if you can get a gig somewhere else either as head coach or assistant.