Onto Ozzie, did people forget that he jumped across the crease and robbed a duckie in game seven, first period? Give the oppertunity, the man can do the ninja like move (which in most cases people base how good a goalie is by jumping across the crease like a nija to make a save) like the elite does. Now onto having to jump across the crease like that...why do you guys think that? 95% of the time is because the goalie is out of position. Ozzie doesn't need to make these "awesome saves" because he's in position (wasn't in game seven on that shot). the other 5% is either the goalie is lucky (yes those uber saves where the goalie fudges up and hits the puck mid air to make a save is luck) or their selling it.
IMO Ozzie plays a very old school style goaltending. Kinda like Broduer, both are mostly stand up goalies, but can butterfly if need be. Look at Broduer, he doesn't look like a ninja in the crease because he's positionaly sound. Same with Ozzie.
I feel bad for the guy because not matter what, it's always the defense, not him. Last I checked Ozzie was in the crease, Ozzie made 30 saves out of 32 shots the other night...not the defense. Whatever, I hope he get's into the HOF...good enough my ass
Edited by Dynheart, 19 May 2009 - 12:56 AM.