• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

GMRwings1983

Which of These Players Will be the Next to Score a Goal?

Rate this topic

Well, I guess this thread is still alive, which I had a feeling it would be for at least a few more games.

I still say Hossa will be the next to score, but I'm beginning to wonder whether him or Pavel will ever score again.

Hopefully we find out next game as it was not meant to be tonight. But as long as we keep winning it just doesn't matter.

sO HOW LONG NOW HAS IT BEEN SINCE HOLMSTROM AND PAVEL SCORED A GOAL/ wHAT, 2, maybe 3 years (I jest) but thats what it seems like. At least your role players are coming up big. If I had to choose a MVP for your team right now, it would be between Osgood, Frazen, or Cleary (in that order).

GO DUCKS!! Ducks NOT in 7 :(

sO HOW LONG NOW HAS IT BEEN SINCE HOLMSTROM AND PAVEL SCORED A GOAL/ wHAT, 2, maybe 3 years (I jest) but thats what it seems like. At least your role players are coming up big. If I had to choose a MVP for your team right now, it would be between Osgood, Frazen, or Cleary (in that order).

GO DUCKS!! Ducks NOT in 7 :(

You never know, Parros might score before any of those guys do the way things look right now.

You never know, Parros might score before any of those guys do the way things look right now.

Hey Hey! Dont mock the 'stache. He had career highs in assists and goals (5) this year. And his penalty minutes went down as well (slightly). He is on his way to being 'skills' type player.

Guest Shoreline
Hey Hey! Dont mock the 'stache. He had career highs in assists and goals (5) this year. And his penalty minutes went down as well (slightly). He is on his way to being 'skills' type player.

If we time travel some 50 years back, he's already a skills player!

Guest Shoreline
Yea, where is Dr. Who when you need him. You guys are in for another tough series...Even if it is a sweep, its gonna be tough.

Not if we see some more of the Kane sisters..

Yea, where is Dr. Who when you need him. You guys are in for another tough series...Even if it is a sweep, its gonna be tough.

If it's a sweep, it can't be tough.

Datsyuk will score eventually. If not in these playoffs, then next season at some point.

If it's a sweep, it can't be tough.

Datsyuk will score eventually. If not in these playoffs, then next season at some point.

Dont forget, you can have a sweep but those 4 games could be physically and emotionally draining.

Nice comment on Pavel

Not one of the options.

Read the OP. The options are Hossa, Homer, Datsyuk and Flip. The 4 players struggling the most right now to score.

Me saying Franzen was a joke, I did read the original post.