• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 2 GDT: Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

holy s***!!!!!!!!!!!!! we won!! i just went so crazy i jumped up and put a hole in my family room wall! the wife isnt home and when she gets here shes gonna kill me!!!

put up WINGS POSTER OVER HOLE!

wife will love u as u toast a glass of champagne to her name and the OT win!

In my opinion, I think that's about the best Chicago THIS YEAR, can play. They're going to cough the puck up at times like they did in OT. They've been doing that all playoffs. They played far more solid tonight on defense overall. I don't think they can play better than this, this year.

The wings are molding into that type of machine we have seen them turn into during all of the cup runs.

As someone else said, now we can rest for a couple days. With a 2-0 series lead, I won't be as on edge for game 3.

GO WINGS!!!

Exactly...with a 2-0 lead, we're playing with house money for a game. 3-0 would own all though...but I broke something in my throat screaming on that goal, so I need a couple days here :)

I liked on the Hawks board someone (I assume sarcastically) said "all" we have to do is win 4 out of 5 vs Detroit. Then someone responded "sounds easy enough".

hahah. Now all we need to do is get a split in Chicago :thumbup:

I am really impressed with our depth in these playoffs.

Can you just stop complaining about players not being totally perfect and just give them some credit?

Sammy is a role player. He is not an $8m player. He does well for what he's there for, and he's doing a great job in these playoffs.

LOL!

Touchy? That was a bit harsh for a mere observation.

I don't remember any instance in which I outright insulted someone on a forum. I'll have one to remember now: you are a total douchebag. I wager that a good portion of the posters on these boards are sick and tired of your constant panicmongering, negativity and complaining. Are you a fan of the Wings? I don't think so. I'd call you a bandwagoner who plainly feels entitled to seeing the Wings utterly dominate every game and has no gratitude if they do not do so. In fact, empirical evidence leads me to believe that you'd find something to criticize and complain about regardless of how the team played.

:thumbdown:

LGW has an "ignore poster" function.

holy s***!!!!!!!!!!!!! we won!! i just went so crazy i jumped up and put a hole in my family room wall! the wife isnt home and when she gets here shes gonna kill me!!!

Quick, hang a picture of her right over the hole! Low odds of it working, but it might, it might! :-)

I don't remember any instance in which I outright insulted someone on a forum. I'll have one to remember now: you are a total douchebag. I wager that a good portion of the posters on these boards are sick and tired of your constant panicmongering, negativity and complaining. Are you a fan of the Wings? I don't think so. I'd call you a bandwagoner who plainly feels entitled to seeing the Wings utterly dominate every game and has no gratitude if they do not do so. In fact, empirical evidence leads me to believe that you'd find something to criticize and complain about regardless of how the team played.

:thumbdown:

:lol:

Mindfly should change his user name to mindf**k.

I love how he gets all you guys riled up with every post that he makes.

Chill out, King Crymson. I also thought we had a good chance of losing the way the 3rd period looked.

Well Chicago looked a lot better tonight, of course Ozzie was more than up to the task and our Team D and back checking is still doing a great job. However, the Wings can not sit back with the lead ever, Chicago has good depth and youth and are just a terrible team to do this with especially in the third, not that ever sitting on a lead is a good idea.

I had The Wall playing during the OT and I think the combination of me not liking that record and the Wings needing some extra special juju helped Sammy sneak the puck in there.

Thanks, Floyd.

what the f*** is juju?

and sammy did sneak that puck in, he put TNT behind it

My family and I were born and raised in Chicago. What team do you think he roots for? Hell he was there when they won in 1961......and haven't won since.

...Whoa... How'd you become a Wings fan?