• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 2 GDT: Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

I agree - Wings did not look too good, but the Hawks looked worse.

100% agreed. This is not something we can count on in the next couple of games though, hopefully we pick it up.

The first period was even. I feel like the Wings dominated the second and the first five minutes of the third and then werre badly outplayed the rest of the third. But in all honesty, I don't care. In the playoffs you take a win whichever way you can get it.

I thought the first period was pretty weak. We allowed 19 shots in the first. Terrible.

I thought we were good in the second.

The Hawks did not get a shot on net from the 3 minute to the 13th minute of the 3rd . After that it was all Hawks. (Until OT that is. ;) )

Guest Shoreline

For those saying that this series is done, at least wait and see how the Wings do in their barn before starting an early celebration..

For those saying that this series is done, at least wait and see how the Wings do in their barn before starting an early celebration..

Especially since game 3 is practically a must win for the hawks... 3-0 is a death sentence

Edited by Duck Guy

I wondered if he was gonna get shafted with the third star due to Toews' 2 goals and Sammy's game winner, but the fact that he's not even one of the three is ridiculous. Ozzie stole the game last night for the Wings.

Wait wut.

Besides Toews and Sammy, who got the nod over Ozzie?

when Campbell made that blunder, i just laughed. It made me happy to see Campbell to see him fall, and when the wings score look on the ice and look ashamed. Funny thing, Chicago's free agent that they picked up and is paying almost 8 million might have cost them their season.

After the game, a disappointed Campbell told the local media that he would "do it again," meaning he would attempt the same high-risk pass in that situation.

Are you kidding?!

Noted physicist (and all-around interesting guy) Albert Einstein once said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Brian, please, reconsider your options! You're going to drive yourself, your coach and your fans nuts!