• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
swansoccer13

Nice Mike Babcock interview

Rate this topic

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4176250&a...egoryid=2459791

Whats even better than the interview, IMO, has been the coverage the playoffs have gotten on ESPN lately. Even though they don't break down the games in the way football and basketball is done, highlights and analysis have been pushed to the beginning of the shows which is good to see

They had to have Babs in an arena to remind viewers what sport he was involved it.

People would've started thinking he was that prospect with the 120mph fastball

LoL i realize you're partially joking but isn't that just the red wings practice arena? Or an alternative arena in case the Joe is taken for the time or something? I know I've seen that place in plymouth before and prob played there. Hell I played a championship game with my team at the joe. Now THAT was exciting.

LoL i realize you're partially joking but isn't that just the red wings practice arena? Or an alternative arena in case the Joe is taken for the time or something? I know I've seen that place in plymouth before and prob played there. Hell I played a championship game with my team at the joe. Now THAT was exciting.

I don't think they even practice there? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't it say he was in Plymouth? That would put him in compuware arena. Home of the whalers.

He lives near that ring. He was in Plymouth. That would put him in compuware arena. Home of the whalers

He lives only about 20 minutes from there. (yes I know were Bab lives)

ESPN has been covering hockey a little more than usually lately I think. They even had a little segment on First take or what ever that show is on espn2 at 10am.

He lives near that ring. He was in Plymouth. That would put him in compuware arena. Home of the whalers

He lives only about 20 minutes from there. (yes I know were Bab lives)

Stalker Alert!!!! Stalker Alert!!!! Someone notify the DHS!!!!!

Erik Cole was on Jim Rome's radio show yesterday. Not only did the Canes lose, but Cole hurt his knee. Here's hoping the Jungle Karma (if it even exists for the TV show) works a little better for Babs.

yea the wings have no affiliation with that arena...compuware is home of the whalers and it's also catholic centrals home ice, and Northville highs graduation

The owner of the Canes also owns the Whalers.

It is also Plymouth High School's home ice. Don't forget those bastards.

Btw it is infact Compuware. I noticed the Whaler logo at center ice and the architecture of the arena. I love going to Whaler games.

Edited by Doc Holiday