• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CanadaBoy

TSN responds about TSN2

Rate this topic

Hi Piotr,

Thank you for emailing TSN regarding TSN2.

Over the weekend, TSN and Rogers Cable confirmed they have come to an agreement on distribution for the TSN2 service.

Beginning today (Tuesday, May 19), TSN2 is available to Rogers subscribers on a free preview in standard definition on Rogers Digital Channel 1. At the end of the month, TSN2 will be available to Rogers Digital VIP cable subscribers at its permanent channel location on Channel 98. As part of the agreement, TSN2 HD will be available to customers who subscribe to TSN and have the HDTV Specialty Theme Pak.

Rogers customers will now have access to hundreds of live sporting events on TSN2, including this week’s key three-game series featuring the Toronto Blue Jays taking on the Boston Red Sox. TSN2 will have exclusive and complete live coverage of the series beginning tonight (Tuesday, May 19) at 7 p.m. ET on Rogers Digital Channel 1. Coverage is also available in High Definition on Rogers Digital HD Channel 501 through the end of the Jays/Red Sox series. TSN2 HD’s permanent channel placement on Rogers Cable will be announced in the near future.

Once again, we thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we worked with Rogers to reach this agreement.

For more information on TSN2 and a complete list of participating television providers, visit TSN.ca.

Regards,

Simon

TSN Audience Relations

I have Roger's cable at my apartment during the school year. I wonder if I will get TSN2 now. Probably not, they will likely make me pay more for it.

If it were totally up to me, I wouldn't be giving Roger's any of my money...their cable is garbage. Damn roomates.

great timming just in time for um um um next year?

TSN has one more wings gam left to air and then CBC takes over when there are 2 series left they usually play on diffent days, should have nailed that deal before the 1st round then they might have made some happy customers, its usless for me now

great timming just in time for um um um next year?

TSN has one more wings gam left to air and then CBC takes over when there are 2 series left they usually play on diffent days, should have nailed that deal before the 1st round then they might have made some happy customers, its usless for me now

At least they did not ignore us :)