• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Lidstromrules16

Bubble Hockey Pavel

Rate this topic

Alright so I was looking all over for this, and I finally found it on Youtube!!!

Pav Vs. Hank

Pav Vs. Trev

sorry if this was already posted, but I didnt see it. Kudos to whoever put it on Youtube.

Its hilarious. Especially the Trev one

"Is lemeuix on the ice?"

"Lidstrom my buddy!"

I was wondering when this was gonna make YouTube. I would have done it but I'm so not technically inclined.

God what I wouldn't give to take pav out for some beer and pizza.....dude would make me piss myself with laughter lol. He just seems like a goodhearted, funny guy. I mean look at him on the ice...you see him mixin it up in scrums, throw a few punches and come out laughing.

"Is that Ken Cal?"

"Lidstrom from the Red Line!"

"You leave me alone like that?"

"You want to fight or you want to play?"

What a riot that would be to hang with those guys. I think I'd smoke em both at Rod Hockey, though. :ph34r:

God what I wouldn't give to take pav out for some beer and pizza.....dude would make me piss myself with laughter lol. He just seems like a goodhearted, funny guy. I mean look at him on the ice...you see him mixin it up in scrums, throw a few punches and come out laughing.

I know seriously. It almost makes me want to buckle down and learn Russian. If you think Pav is funny in English he's probably 10x funnier in Russian.

Oh, and Pav seemed to be better at getting the puck to the middle guy and that's just one on one with the goalie from there. In general though Pav just has quicker hands. You can see it in his real hockey passing.

Edited by titanium2

I've long wanted to sit down and have a pizza with Pasha. Just to sit and talk about life, hockey, and whatever else we can think of. I think that would be one of the best days of my life.

"you leave me alone?"

That's hilarious,...no pavs i'd never leave you alone in front of a goalie.

Is that what he says after he scores his first goal against Z?

I like it when Trev says, "Sweden's getting pounded!" and Z says, "I know..." and then Pav says, "Thank you." Haha.

Edited by titanium2

am I the only one who thought the comment about Lemeuix during the booing was hilarious?

I was pretty much giggling hysterically the whole time.

But yeah, I found that part hilarious.

Also, Zata's "can I pull my goalie?" line made me laugh pretty hard.

Edited by Theophany

I play a pretty mean game of bubble hockey (if I do say so myself), and Datsyuk is good -- his pass setting up his first goal against Trevor was particularly sweet.