• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

soultrain

Does Abdelkader have a nickname yet?

Rate this topic

Darth Kader???

That's my favorite, personally.

I also enjoy Abdelgator, especially after seeing a photoshop someone put up in one of the photoshop threads (I think it was Anaheim).

I've been sorely tempted to photoshop Darth Vader's head on Abby's body, maybe with a lightsaber instead of a hockey stick (or a lightsaber hockey stick!).

my dad was drunk calling him "the alligator" tonight....sorry if this has been posted before

His nickname should be "gator". Yes he looks like an aligator, I totally think the same way. Alligator is too long a nickname. Gator is shorter plus it rymes with the last part of his name "Kader". Its been my nickname of choice for him for a while. Plus its how he plays too, hes viscious.

abdelkader.jpg

Lets all call him that from now on. If enough people from here keep saying it, then it will spread, and sometime sooner rather then later you'll here on tv that its his new nickname. It might sound far fetched but things spread quickly!!

Edited by Probie

I think it's "that one guy that played for a college or something in Michigan or somewhere and then got picked up by the Wings at the last minute last year".

A bit wordy, but it fits.

I've used Kader. I really liked Darth Kader the best, but Kader is easier to type since my name is Karen and I know where almost all of the letters are.

I kind of like how everyone calls him 18 different things and you still just know who they're talking about. I find it more fun that having everyone settle on one nickname.