• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jjudson

Online Replays of Games?

Rate this topic

I am going to miss the game on Sunday, and it's possible I might miss the game on Friday as well. Are there any places where I can view replays of the games online - perhaps later that same night?

I am going to miss the game on Sunday, and it's possible I might miss the game on Friday as well. Are there any places where I can view replays of the games online - perhaps later that same night?

before the game starts, go to www.atdhe.com click on the game feed, then hit the pause button. Then, be sure not to turn off or close your laptop. When you want to watch the game just hit the play button. Simple as that :caution:

www.hockeystreams.com You'll probably have to register and "donate" but they show the games live as well as archive them for later viewing at your convenience.

Good luck!

esteef

EDIT: If atdhe has the game then do that one cause it's free. I thought they were shut down though?

Edited by esteef