• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Firehawk

Datsyuk listed as "day to day"

Rate this topic

Guest micah
What is a "bight bulb" (you should be more careful when you are trying to insult someone).

Mark Twian's quote "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" seems especially applicable when you are trying to be rude and insult someone.

Who's Mark Twian?

I type fast and I don't spell check because I don't care enough to. I think I get my point across pretty well. Then again, I'm not the sort of dildo that points out spelling errors on the internet.

<smooch> That's all you're going to get from me, baby. Sorry to disappoint. I'm outa your league.

Edited by micah

I think missing a game is exactly what he needs.. the rest of the team will step up in his absence hopefully.

Hopefully. Game #3 is Chicago's to win. With Datsyuk out, we'll need to step it up more than usual.

What is a "bight bulb" (you should be more careful when you are trying to insult someone).

Mark Twian's quote "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" seems especially applicable when you are trying to be rude and insult someone.

Abe is credited with it here:

http://www.quoteworld.org/authors/abraham-lincoln

Who knows? It probably wouldn't have been above him to steal it from someone else. :)

Guest Four

Interesting...

We all know Datsyuk will just stare at his ankle and it will heal

Who's Mark Twian?

I type fast and I don't spell check because I don't care enough to. I think I get my point across pretty well. Then again, I'm not the sort of dildo that points out spelling errors on the internet.

<smooch> That's all you're going to get from me, baby. Sorry to disappoint. I'm outa your league.

It's like that saying...

If you a give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. But teach a man to fish, and you've walked a mile in his shoes.

Not good news. But I do believe Ville Leino will shine against s***cago hummingbirds.

Not with Kris "stone-hands" Draper and Kirk "defense-first" Maltby he won't. Put Leino with offensive players and move someone less offensive (Helm, Holmstrom) back to the Draper/Maltby line. Having Leino setting up Drapes and Maltby is kind of a waste given that they couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat most of the time. They grind, forecheck and win faceoffs great, but sniping isn't their "forte" (but THAT is!). Sorry for the frivolous Hyundai commercial reference but I've been waiting to interject that in some sort of semi-suitable context for a while now lol.

Something is wrong with his eyes, Ramanhi messed them up, but we will know today after the press conference.

:lol:

Dang you Rahmani!! I trusted my eyes to youuuu!!!!

Filppula will need to play a better two way game for game 3. The offense will need to be really good.

From what I have read on these boards, Datsyuk was a no show in the playoffs anyways. So whats everyone worried about?

If Dats doesn't play, those who have been saying this kind of thing will have some 'splainin' to do.

From what I have read on these boards, Datsyuk was a no show in the playoffs anyways. So whats everyone worried about?

I would assume Malty would be back in and some line shuffling is to be expected. Who knows!

Umm ya, Dats is only the best 2 way player in the game and not plays excellent defensively but is the prime focus of the opposing team, opening up our secondary scoring throught the playoffs.

Dats will be a huge loss for game 3!!!

I can't remember the last time I heard a team announce a specific injury (foot) as the coach did today, let alone to someone nominated for league MVP this season. Something doesn't seem right here. I can't see him playing on Friday, taking whacks from every player who gets near him. My suspicion has been that both him and Hossa have been playing injured. So that makes me think, indeed, he is really injured. But I doubt it's his foot.

Edited by wings1wings1

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=423430

Read midway down. What do you guys think about those lines? They got maltby in there with Leino and Abs. That scares me a little with two young guys on that bottom line.

I think they're gonna surprise people, even Wings' fans. I think their opponents will be chasing them and just trying to keep up. That's what I think. OK, that's what I hope, but I really do think they'll do better than fine.

Not with Kris "stone-hands" Draper and Kirk "defense-first" Maltby he won't. Put Leino with offensive players and move someone less offensive (Helm, Holmstrom) back to the Draper/Maltby line. Having Leino setting up Drapes and Maltby is kind of a waste given that they couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat most of the time. They grind, forecheck and win faceoffs great, but sniping isn't their "forte" (but THAT is!). Sorry for the frivolous Hyundai commercial reference but I've been waiting to interject that in some sort of semi-suitable context for a while now lol.

Leino scored on Draper and Maltby's line more than one while he was called up earlier this year.

By the way, it's KIA Forte, not Hyundai :P

Per Sandmans rules does this not mean that whether Dats plays or not doesn't matter he is now a crybaby *****? (same logic he used re Toews when trainers reported to the press that he had the flu.)

Meh, we've won 10 games without datsyuk. We can win another.

No I kid. Like said, datsyuk provides way more than just goals. I think we're okay without him though. The silver lining would be Flip on the first line with Hoss. :)

Edited by Z and D for the C