• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Statiklullaby87

Pierre Mcguire...

Rate this topic

Believe it or not, I think he might make a decent GM. The guy DOES know his stuff.

But that's not why I'd want to see him go to the Wild. I want them to take him because I'd almost consider paying him to get his annoying ******* voice and turtle head off the tube.

He does know hockey, that's for sure. If he gets it handed to him, his first job will be to figure out how he can trade for "Double Dion".

Also, he'll be figuring out which of his players are MONSTERS and which ones have an active stick, then send out those which don't make said qualifications.

getting a coach/GM-level job for these analysts would be pure gravy... they likely get a pay-raise for a high-profile job and a lifetime of credibility no matter how well their tenure goes.

Believe it or not, I think he might make a decent GM. The guy DOES know his stuff.

But that's not why I'd want to see him go to the Wild. I want them to take him because I'd almost consider paying him to get his annoying ******* voice and turtle head off the tube.

So true man. Comment of the year!

Edited by SiLkK19