assuming datsyuk is healthy...

1) Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Holmstrom

2) Hossa, Filppula, Franzen

3) Samuelsson, Hudler, Cleary

4) Helm, Draper, Abdelkader

1) Lindstrom, Rafalski

2) Kronwall, Stuart

3) Ericsson, Lebda

#1) OBVIOUSLY the datsyuk-hossa chemistry just isn't there. As good as we are, I'm not sure we can make it much further without these two producing...not to mention homer (how many goals can cleary and sammy score??). So, let's go with something we know works: hank, pav, and homer. All three of these guys are struggling apart, but you know they'll be great together, so why fight it!? I think that Flip has stepped his game up enough to be a 2nd line center.

#2) Like I said, Flip's stepped up his game enough to be a second line center. With Hossa and Franzen on his flanks, it won't be hard.

#3) I hate to break up the huds-flip-sammy line, but flip's needed on the second line. Still though, this could be a pretty sweet line. Huds and Sammy have been playing well together and Cleary's been on an absolute tear.

#4) The ultimate shut-down line.

Assuming Datsyuk doesn't play, and Leino replaces him, and that Maltby is in for Abdelkader:

Franzén-Zetterberg-Cleary (not touching this one)

Hossa-Filppula-Holmström

Hulder-Helm-Samuelsson

Leino-Draper-Maltby (then once Leino has been eased in give him some time on higher lines)

Lidström (let's learn how to spell our captain's name, boys)-Rafalski

Stuart-Kronwall

Lebda-Ericsson

Osgood

Conklin

If Datsyuk plays, I want to see this:

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Cleary

Franzen-Filppula-Samuelsson

Hudler-Helm-Hossa (great line in game 7 against Anaheim)

Maltby-Draper-Holmstrom

I really don't like Holmstrom away from either Pav or Z, but he hasn't done anything with them so the fourth line and minimal minutes at even strength would be best.

If Datsyuk can go, then change nothing. If he can't, then:

Franzen/Zetterberg/Cleary (don't even dare touch that line)

Hossa/Filppula/Holmstrom

Samuelsson/Helm/Hudler

Leino/Draper/Maltby (this line looked good during Leino's callup)

Make whatever in-game adjustments you need to get favorable match-ups, but these combos look good to me. Also, I want to see Filppula get some real PP time, he's due to break his goal-less streak, last time it was a PP goal that did the trick. Another possibility is to keep Samuelsson/Filppula/Hudler together, play them as the 2nd line, put Helm between Hossa and Holmstrom, give them 3rd line minutes.