• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Dan O'Halloran is one of the refs. So I am warning you all now. There is a 50/50 chance we will see a goal waived off tonight.

I disike Dastardly Dan as much as anyone but he was a non-factor in his last two Wings games. I believe they were both wins too.

I never saw the Wings sweeping the kiddy hawks and tonight seems as likely as any to be the one that got away. Hawks win 4-3 and before I get the anti-negativity tirade, let me just say I really hope I'm wrong and I have a terrible record of picking against the Wings.

I agree with you, i think the Hawks win tonight. I even felt this way before Datsyuk was out. Were not very good in game 3's.

I see us taking this series in 5 with a loss tonight. Hope im wrong, of course. :thumbup:

If the Wings could pull off the W tonight, it'll be big.

Hope the 3 days of rest was enough for em. Hope we get to see Pashe back soon enough and back twice as good, or maybe 4 times more considering how just twice as good won't be enough :P

I hope Leino, my boy, get's a goal!

Wings 5 (Zata, Cleary, Mule, Lidstrom, Leino!)

Hawks 3

This is an absolute must win for Chicago, so it'll be really hard to match their desperation...I dunno why, I just think the Wings are gonna win tonight...4-2...

Give them nothing, Wings. Come out hard and stay on them... crush!!

Versus is beside themselves with joy. I am not sure how they will pimp the Hawks more than they did in game 1 and 2, when the games were in Detroit. Now they're on "home turf," it should be really ridiculous. :P

No Pasha. :(