• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

and why doesnt versus ever show the penalties?

Two reasons.

1.) They're idiots.

2.) They know they can't explain half the penalties, so instead of calling BS, they're going to not show them.

Jesus, I'm almost pleased we're out of this period only two down. Good lord.

With the kronwall penalty it just looks liek the refs assessed the penalty based on the outcome: a hawk seemingly unconscious. At worst it was a two-minute. Just ridiculous.

And awesome, lets test one of the worst pk's in the playoffs... again.

I thought the exact same thing.

Good to see the buttman ruining another one. How the f*** can he be such a douch?

I blame the officals for not speaking out against his collusion.

Buttman is a f***wad I hope he gets ass cancer b

I feel like turning it off too, but come on, we gotta stay strong! It is only 2 goals and you just know they are going to give up more odd man rushes. If the Wings bury this one it will kill the Hawks and their fans. I want it baaadddddd!

I'm telling you guys, I've been saying it and saying it, the league wants these series to go more than 4 or 5 games. The refs are obviously putting away the whistles when the Hawks haul down Wings players.

Absolute absurdity. it just confirms my confidence in how much better the REd Wings are though. Clean hit (although nasty) by Kronwall, yet they call 5 min interference? LOL the puck was IN HIS FEET!

Wow, out of 11 minutes of penalties, only 2 minutes were deserved.

What a ******* joke. I'm realy starting to hate the NHL.

It's not even about conspiracies. Just get some decent refs. Is it really necessary to tie both hands behind the Wings' back in order to achieve "parity?"

Guest mindfly

I couldn't watch the last 1½minute of the period out of frustration, right after ericssons ghost call, anything happend in the last minute there?

I feel like turning it off too, but come on, we gotta stay strong! It is only 2 goals and you just know they are going to give up more odd man rushes. If the Wings bury this one it will kill the Hawks and their fans. I want it baaadddddd!

Exactly.

How can you call a penalty for interference when the player being "interfered with" had the puck!?!?

What bull!

Oh, there must be a newly released version of the NHL rulebook that just came out this morning.

I was so frustrated I didn't even notice anything CHicago did. Like I said previously, I'm not even calling for penalties against Chicago, but 9 undeserved minutes (2 deserved) of penalty kill is just ridiculous.

Well we killed most of it off comine the hit of the year with a huge kill should give us some good momentum

Did Kronwall get Havlat's head? It looked to me as if Kronwall got his chest and then his head naturally threw back.

Too bad we played our best hockey while spending seven minutes a man down.

Oh, and there should have been a penalty on Sharp for tripping Zetterberg on the breakaway.

Penalty shot, even.

They'll come back. Methinks they're going to come out PISSED.