• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

From what Ive seen with our PK, the Pens will kill us.

They will get a ton of them, and our PK is the worst I have ever seen.

Im talking THE worst I have EVER seen any team have in the play offs.

Ah yes. The pk is awful, holding the record for most pk goals against in consecutive games. What is that now at? 12?

Ah, back to normal. Losing OT games like always.

I knew there was a slim chance that we'd ever win two OT's in a row, in consecutive games no less.

And I don't want to hear any more s*** about the Wings being a good 3rd period team. That's two games in a row now where they haven't shown up in the 3rd.

We should have one that game after that bulls*** first period we had and how we dominated the second and stayed with them in the third.

Without the unneeded bulls*** calls, they wouldn't have gotten two goals in the first

Without the bulls*** make up calls would the wings have gotten 3 in the 2nd?

They came back and tied the game up.

The wings had them on the ropes going into the third and showed that they still had no interest in burying this hawks team.

Yes the officiating was god awful, horribly horribly awful but cmon, this loss is on the Wings.

Lidstrom had a bad 1st 3rd and OT. He had a chance to get to the puck and get it out, but decided to coast into the Hawks player and that led to the goal, directly.

This game is on the Wings. They need to start playing the entire game, or we lose this series.

Plain and simple.

It's difficult to win games the league doesn't want you to win.

After the first period, the Wings got 3 straight PP's, and had plenty of opportunities to win the game.

The refs did screw us in the 1st, but this loss is on the Wings.

Yes. I am so very serious. The Wings were down 3-0 and came back which is huge in itself. A win would of been FANTASTIC. But I won't get down on the team for coming up a little short in a game like tonight when everything was going against them and they had pretty much 12 minutes to kill in penalties alone in the first period. Was I mad after we lost? Of course. Then I realized wow the Hawks had us at 3-0, and the Wings almost pulled out a win. I've picked the Wings in 5 from the beginning and that's what I'm sticking with. Had the Hawks won Game 2 & this one in OT..it'd be a different story.

Great post and I totally agree. Jeeezuss, we're spoiled rotten...

Babs says

1.) He'd be absolutely shocked if further action was taken by the league on Kronner.

2.) Stewart was getting stiches for a high-stick missed at the end of the second

3.) Draper pulled his groin sometime during the game and didn't play all of it

4.) No answer on whether or not Dats will be back for game 4.

Why does this team feel they can just turn it on and off whenever they want?

This team is too ******* aggrevating.

This team needs to pick up their play, they have to win Sunday.

I dont think we have the legs to beat Chicago if they tie the series up.

With that said, Im glad I work on Sunday.

Good for you go ******* work I will watch the game

Yes. I am so very serious. The Wings were down 3-0 and came back which is huge in itself. A win would of been FANTASTIC. But I won't get down on the team for coming up a little short in a game like tonight when everything was going against them and they had pretty much 12 minutes to kill in penalties alone in the first period. Was I mad after we lost? Of course. Then I realized wow the Hawks had us at 3-0, and the Wings almost pulled out a win. I've picked the Wings in 5 from the beginning and that's what I'm sticking with. Had the Hawks won Game 2 & this one in OT..it'd be a different story.

So the hawks scoring 3 goals by the 1 minute mark of the second period isn't an extremely valid gripe? It's not like they started the game 3 goals down because of some rule.

i can take some negativity after a loss. but you guys are bunch of jackasses if you think this game is a massive indication that the wings are f*cked and going to lose the next 3 games in a row. pull your heads out of your asses. we played hlaf the game shorthanded.

they only scored one on the PP.

we showed we can come back from 3 goals down.

we missed kronner on D.

they will suck it up and end it in 5. you guys are pathetic. hockeycrazy with the only positive post in an entire page. disgusting.

Don't worry guys, this is the only game the Hawks are going to win. They absolutely had to have this game tonight. Don't worry. Alot went wrong for Detroit tonight. I don't see it happening like that in game 4.

It still took every break and every possible thing to go right for the Hawks to not blow a 3-0 lead more than half way through the game.

Wings in 5.

i can take some negativity after a loss. but you guys are bunch of jackasses if you think this game is a massive indication that the wings are f*cked and going to lose the next 3 games in a row. pull your heads out of your asses. we played hlaf the game shorthanded.

they only scored one on the PP.

we showed we can come back from 3 goals down.

we missed kronner on D.

they will suck it up and end it in 5. you guys are pathetic. hockeycrazy with the only positive post in an entire page. disgusting.

I think people should be allowed to vent and what not. We are fans and are mad taht the team didn't play well. Calling people pathetic and jackasses isn't a great way to get an opinion across btw. I agree people take the pessimisim a bit too far, but the wings did just lose an OT playoff game.

On another note, I'm so tired of some of you retarded fans that are wishy washy from one win to the next loss. My God. Some of you are worse than a woman (no offense to the women)...

You might want to note that most of the positive or at least neutral posts about this game have come from women. It's the guys who are OMG'ing all over the place. Too much frickin' testosterone.