• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Hawks fans are retarded. They don't stand a chance in this series. It's laughable. They beat 2 terrible teams in Calgary and Vancouver, both of which never go anywhere in the playoffs. They need to realize they're playing one of the most complete teams in NHL history, backed up by plenty of awards and Stanley Cups.

It's ironic that this hawk fan here comes and says "You guys dont understand the Hawks, this team never backs down..." LOL, I mean, the Wings were down 3-0 and erased the deficit in less than 5 minutes. I would say the Wings never back down either...

I know this is going to sound completely arrogant, but it's fact: The wings are the ones controlling this series. They're that good. No other team in the league right now is at this level. The Red Wings control this series, and really, they control the playoff outcome as long as they're in it.

It's ok little hawk fans, enjoy your win. It's the last one you'll get this year.

You lost Cronwall for a game, we lost Havlat possibly for the playoffs.

I do agree that he shouldnt have been kicked out of the game but hey bad calls are made by the refs all the time like the one on Bolland that got Detroit's comeback started.

Do you really want to compare a two-minute minor penalty with a 5 minute game misconduct where one of the wings top defensemen was ejected? Kicking Kronwall out was alot more than a "bad call". While it was a nasty hit, it was clean, not even worthy of a two-minute minor.

this board is for everyone to say what they want. i get that. and im happy. its here. it just ticks me off when ppl are no where to found after great wins, and out in full force to ***** after a loss. be here all the time or not at all.

when we host the cup, they will all eat crow...

Naw, they'll be back on the bandwagon by then.

On another note, I'm so tired of some of you retarded fans that are wishy washy from one win to the next loss. My God. Some of you are worse than a woman (no offense to the women)...

and i'm so tired of people getting on their high horse. you don't want to hear complaining...don't join an internet forum about sports.

Hawks fans are retarded. They don't stand a chance in this series. It's laughable. They beat 2 terrible teams in Calgary and Vancouver, both of which never go anywhere in the playoffs. They need to realize they're playing one of the most complete teams in NHL history, backed up by plenty of awards and Stanley Cups.

It's ironic that this hawk fan here comes and says "You guys dont understand the Hawks, this team never backs down..." LOL, I mean, the Wings were down 3-0 and erased the deficit in less than 5 minutes. I would say the Wings never back down either...

I know this is going to sound completely arrogant, but it's fact: The wings are the ones controlling this series. They're that good. No other team in the league right now is at this level. The Red Wings control this series, and really, they control the playoff outcome as long as they're in it.

It's ok little hawk fans, enjoy your win. It's the last one you'll get this year.

I also think we'll win, but I'm not as confident, seeing how the Wings haven't played a complete 60 minute game for a long time now.

This team has many issues right now with consistency, the PK, several players on long goal droughts, and of course Datsyuk's undisclosed injury.

It's not all peaches.

1 down three to go , all in a row.

Detroit Sucks

If we suck, you swallow.

You haven't won anything since 1961, and won't win anything this year either.

You barely beat us with one of our top 4 defensemen and our top line center not even in the lineup.

I thought the Wings would take this series in 5 and im sticking to my prediction, we will split in Chicago, im very confident. They will never see 12 minutes of PP time in a period again lol what a joke that was, no Datsyuk tonight, and Kronwall out for the game because of a clean hit that was only called because Havlat was put into another dimension. We own both Bulin and Huet, it doesn't matter who they put in net. This was a must win for them in a sense and that is all they showed us......... WITH 12 minutes on the PP in the 1st LOL!

Dear Havlat,

"Keep your head up (oooooo oooooo child things are gonna get easier) Keep your head up (oooooo oooooo child things are gonna get brighter)"

Thank You

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we suck, you swallow.

You haven't won anything since 1961, and won't win anything this year either.

You barely beat us with one of our top 4 defensemen and our top line center not even in the lineup.

Exactly you barely beat us in game 2 so whats your point? These two teams are so closely matched but you guys make it sound like we have no chance. I hope you keep that mind set on so you crash hard when we take you out.

Exactly you barely beat us in game 2 so whats your point? These two teams are so closely matched but you guys make it sound like we have no chance. I hope you keep that mind set on so you crash hard when we take you out.

Yeah, I will see you at the end of the series when we win? Shut the f up. You barely beat us in game 3 so what's your point? Shut up.

and i'm so tired of people getting on their high horse. you don't want to hear complaining...don't join an internet forum about sports.

There's nothing wrong with fans getting pissed after a loss everyone has a right to be pissed, but it's when some of you suddenly after a loss call the Wings out with remarks such as "if only they decided to show up tonight and play" "so and so sucks" "this series is over if they continue to be lazy" etc... it's like good god just last game everyone was soo very positive and a game later they are being called out to no end. It's freaking annoying and such a bandwagon move by majority on these boards.

And of course the reply to this will be the bashing of us homer-ism fans which is really not the case. I think some of just like to be positive and when they do lose we don't jump all over the guys because we KNOW there is no way in hell they are going to win every game and there is no way they are going to come out playing a perfect 60 minutes game in and out. They are going to have bad games, they are going to have a couple bad periods, and maybe one good period and so on and so forth. Anyone that expects them to have their A game each and every game is delusional and that is what gets me the most from fans.

TAnyone that expects them to have their A game each and every game is delusional and that is what gets me the most from fans.

It's almost as if you think it's a long season and in the playoffs the series are long as well. :P

The difference is that this game was desperation hockey for you, your team had to give it their all, they were on the PP for 12 minutes in the 1st and blew a 3-0 lead, ya you won the game but you haven't seen Detroit play inspired or driven to win in this series like we did against the Ducks, you'll know what i mean when we take the next 2, its over in 5 sonny.

This is an honest-to-god question and not meant to be a hit at blackhawk fans on here. I actually enjoy opposing fans to come on, if they have some class. But is there a website for blackhawks fans to go and chat about their own team or do they prefer to come on here for some reason? Just wondering.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

It's almost as if you think it's a long season and in the playoffs the series are long as well. :P

Had to play 4th person on this one and quote myself: For the hawks fans, playoff series can be long and can contain multiple games, just so you know.

We're equally matched in your own fantasies.

You still haven't gotten over the fact you're not playing Vancouver or Calgary. A natural feeling considering how you've never seen your beloved team have any kind of real playoff run. It only follows that you'd overreact and overrate your team at the first sign of success.

We've played you at 75% full power and were still a shot away from going up 3-0.

Your team has played as well as you can. There is no higher level for the Hawks than what they've already shown. Unfortunately for you, it won't be enough.