• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

you are in no position to be making fun of this city

I live in Honolulu. Your city sucks, just like your Hockey team. Btw, we've won more cups in the last 10 years then you've made the playoffs.

We're equally matched in your own fantasies.

You still haven't gotten over the fact you're not playing Vancouver or Calgary. A natural feeling considering how you've never seen your beloved team have any kind of real playoff run. It only follows that you'd overreact and overrate your team at the first sign of success.

We've played you at 75% full power and were still a shot away from going up 3-0.

Your team has played as well as you can. There is no higher level for the Hawks than what they've already shown. Unfortunately for you, it won't be enough.

THIS!

The difference is that this game was desperation hockey for you, your team had to give it their all, they were on the PP for 12 minutes in the 1st and blew a 3-0 lead, ya you won the game but you haven't seen Detroit play inspired or driven to win in this series like we did against the Ducks, you'll know what i mean when we take the next 2, its over in 5 sonny.

Do you wonder why that is? It is because our young hawks have stoped them from doing so. You are 3 games into the series, why wouldnt you bring your best, what are you waiting for. I can say the same thing, the hawks havn't brought their best yet, you know the game that they played vs Calgary and vancouver. But let me guess you are gonna say Vancouver and Calgary suck and that is exactly what i think of Ducks and Columbus.

You still haven't gotten over the fact you're not playing Vancouver or Calgary. A natural feeling considering how you've never seen your beloved team have any kind of real playoff run. It only follows that you'd overreact and overrate your team at the first sign of success.

We've played you at 75% full power and were still a shot away from going up 3-0.

Your team has played as well as you can. There is no higher level for the Hawks than what they've already shown. Unfortunately for you, it won't be enough.

:thumbup:

That is one awesome post.

Oh, snap!

And of course the reply to this will be the bashing of us homer-ism fans which is really not the case. I think some of just like to be positive and when they do lose we don't jump all over the guys because we KNOW there is no way in hell they are going to win every game and there is no way they are going to come out playing a perfect 60 minutes game in and out. They are going to have bad games, they are going to have a couple bad periods, and maybe one good period and so on and so forth. Anyone that expects them to have their A game each and every game is delusional and that is what gets me the most from fans.

no, you guys just jump all over other posters who are venting. you like to act high and mighty because you happen to be an optimist. i see the optimists bashing just as much as the pessimists. the difference is that the optimists make personal attacks against other posters because they're venting, whereas the pessimists attack hockey players who they don't even know and whose job it is to play hockey.

Do you wonder why that is? It is because our young hawks have stoped them from doing so. You are 3 games into the series, why wouldnt you bring your best, what are you waiting for. I can say the same thing, the hawks havn't brought their best yet, you know the game that they played vs Calgary and vancouver. But let me guess you are gonna say Vancouver and Calgary suck and that is exactly what i think of Ducks and Columbus.

We haven't had to buddy, we won game 1 and 2 not even playing our best. Plus Ducks and Columbus do suck. Same with Calgary and Vancouver.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There you go thinking again.

You shouldnt do that, you might hurt yourself.

Columbus does suck. The Ducks however, were 2 seasons away from winning a cup. To say that the Flames or Canucks even compare...

relax, the Hawks should hang their heads proudly... they won this must-win game (for them). If they win the next, then its a brand new series.

awesome second period comeback by our Red Wings. pretty sad seeing all that momentum completely lost in the third. The Red Wings need to play all out like they can for 60 mins, not just a period or two.

Honestly. What are you trying to prove here? :blink:

he's trying to justify being a fan of by far the worst of the original six teams. I mean, some expansion teams have more cups then they do.

The Red wings have won more cups then they've even made the playoffs in the last 10 years.

They're bad and should feel bad.

Exactly you barely beat us in game 2....... There is no such thing as barley being a team, you win or lose f*** face!

One of your redwing fan buddies stated that the Hawks barely beat the wings in game 3.... profanity must make you feel like a bigman...

One of your redwing fan buddies stated that the Hawks barely beat the wings in game 3.... profanity must make you feel like a bigman...

I'm sure you feel like a big man, coming to this forum with no identity and trolling the place.

Start taking it personally I see since you cant come up with a valid argument.

What are you trying to argue?

That your team will win the next three in a row?

Sounds brilliant.

Or the fact that the ducks are not as good as Calgary and Vancouver?

Im not taking it personally. Im just laughing at you.

I'm sure you feel like a big man, coming to this forum with no identity and trolling the place.

Just about to say something along those lines. Try to provide some insightful opinions, rather than try to say douchebag remarks. There have been some very classy hawk fans to come on the site, try to follow suit.

A wings fan also said something about raping 5 year old girls while infected with AIDS in this thread, I fail to see any rationale in your argument.

Hey everybody,

This is the conference finals. Both teams have had to play great in order to get here. They have beat out the other 13 teams in the conference and are the last 2 left standing. Chicago got a bit of help tonight with the 11 minutes of powerplay time in the 1st period which really threw our lineup out of whack, not only with Kronner out, but also we were not able to roll our 3rd and 4th lines like we should have, and that hurt us the rest of the game. But still, Chicago is no pushover. I think the Wings will take this in 5, because Chicago HAD to win this game at home. Now they will be all happy they took a game at home and will not come with as much umph as they did in game 3. The Wings will be peeved at the amount of time they were on the PK, and will tighten up defensively. Chicago will need to press to even get into the zone, which will lead to odd-man rushes for the Wings. Wings win Sunday 5-1.

The KronWALLED on havlet makes this loss worth it. I never enjoyed a loss before, but I am feeling real good right now :D

EDIT: The highlights of game 3 published all across the world won't be s***cago's win, but how Detroit Red Wings owned your team physically. KronWALLED STYLE!

Edited by Daznaz

Tough loss, but it was nice that we came back from that 3-0 deficit. It was exciting, for one, and also it shows that we're never out of a game. Despite no Datsyuk, no Kronwall and no favours from the refs, it still could have been anybody's game. I'm not happy with the result but it was a decent effort at least. It's key that we get a good start in game 4.