• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 3 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Current Streaks

Historical Franchise

Overall: 3-game winning streak

Road: 1-game losing streak.

Season Playoffs

Playoff games vs. Chicago

Historical Franchise

Series Streaks vs. Chicago

Overall: 2-game winning streak

Record in Game 3

This is the 102nd Playoff Series Game 3. The Club’s record in the previous 101 games:

52W-49L.

This is the 88th Best-of-Seven Series Game 3. The Club’s record in the previous 87 games:

46W-41L.

This is the 61st Best-of-Seven Series with home-ice advantage Game 3. The Club’s record in the previous 60 games:

32W-28L.

This is the 10th Conference Final Series Game 3. The Club’s record in the previous 9 games:

8W-1L.

This is the 6th Conference Final Series with home-ice advantage Game 3. The Club’s record in the previous 5 games:

5W-0L.

This is the 12th Best-of-Seven Playoff Series Game 3 vs. Chicago. The Club’s record in the previous 11 games:

4W-7L.

This is the 7th Best-of-seven Playoff Series Game 3 with home-ice advantage vs. Chicago. The Club’s record in the previous 6 games:

2W-4L.

Record in Game 3 with Series 2-0

This is the 34th Series Game 3 with series 2-0. The Club’s record in the previous 33 games:

18W-15L.

This is the 30th Best-of-Seven Series with home-ice advantage Game 3 with series 2-0. The Club’s record in the previous 29 games:

16W-13L.

This is the 3rd Conference Final Series Game 3 with series 2-0. The Club’s record in the previous 2 games:

2W-0L.

This is the 3rd Conference Final Series with home-ice advantage Game 3 with series 2-0. The Club’s record in the previous 2 games:

2W-0L.

This is the 4th Best-of-Seven Series Game 3 vs. Chicago with series 2-0. The Club’s record in the previous 3 games:

2W-1L.

This is the 4th Best-of-Seven Series with home-ice advantage Game 3 vs. Chicago with series 2-0. The Club’s record in the previous 3 games:

2W-1L.

This is the 2nd Best-of-Seven Conference Final Series Game 3 vs. Chicago with series 2-0. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L.

This is the 2nd Best-of-Seven Conference Final Series with home-ice advantage Game 3 vs. Chicago with series 1-0. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L.

Games on this Date

This is the 4th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 3 games:

2W-1L.

LGW.

I don't see us winning this game. Chicago may be inferior, but they are still pretty damn good, and quick. They're going to be flying tonight. They did a good job cutting their defensive mistakes down last game. I expect they'll be like that again tonight, but who really knows? They could come out so pumped they give up odd man rushes.

The big motivation I would think for the Wings would be to get this series over in 4 or 5 and get rest for the finals.

I hate to do it, but I'm going to predict a 4-3 loss tonight.

Edited by Firehawk

Well, we're playing with house money for a game, which is a nice feeling but one that goes away in a hurry if we lose. They'll be desperate to not fall into the 3-0 abyss from which only two teams have returned. And charged up by that crowd.

Luckily for us, the team's more pro than us fans, and I'm sure they don't see it as "playing with house money."

Wearing my white Datsyuk with the 2008 Cup patch for casual Friday, hoping that means he can go (and play well).

Only prediction: high scoring. Someone will need 4-5 to win it.

Hopefully they regained their legs with the extra day off! A full 60 and a big W would be the perfect way to start the long holiday weekend! I sure hope Pavel plays, but if he doesn't, I have confidence that they will get it done!

:siren::siren: Let's Go Wings! :siren::siren:

Tells me that you should stop talking to your imaginary friends.

Hawks 5 Wings 2. You..FAIL.

homem3.gifav-10908.jpg

Oh, I get it- You're a Hawks fan. Sorry. I was trying to make sense of your post.

Hawks 5 Wings 2 is a bold prediction. They have talent, but I don't think the Wings will let them score that much. I won't say the Wings are invincible (close, though) but I don't think Chicago will beat them by 3.

Oh, I get it- You're a Hawks fan. Sorry. I was trying to make sense of your post.

Hawks 5 Wings 2 is a bold prediction. They have talent, but I don't think the Wings will let them score that much. I won't say the Wings are invincible (close, though) but I don't think Chicago will beat them by 3.

A Wings fan called into NHL Live! a few days ago to ask semi-rhetorically the last time we lost a playoff game by more than 1. The answer is game 4 against Dallas last year, we lost 3-1.

This inspired me to look up the last time we lost by 3: April 13, 2004, 3-0 at Nashville (game 4). Yeah, good luck with that Hawks.

good to see maltby back in the lineup, i like abby but we really need the extra help on the PK. Also, should datsyuk not play im very interested in seeing leino and what he can do in the playoffs.

GO WINGS!!

:octo:

OZZIE OZZIE OZZIE

:goalie1:

I both hope and believe we win this one. I want to be up 3-0, lose the 4th game and win the 5th at home for the series. Mainly I think we don't NEED to sweep - it might be TOO much rest before the Finals. I feel no animosity towards the Hawks (nothing like the burning hatred I have for Anaheim or Pittsburgh) and I think it would be good for them to win a game...they're not a bad team. And finishing a series at home is always nice.

I both hope and believe we win this one. I want to be up 3-0, lose the 4th game and win the 5th at home for the series. Mainly I think we don't NEED to sweep - it might be TOO much rest before the Finals. I feel no animosity towards the Hawks (nothing like the burning hatred I have for Anaheim or Pittsburgh) and I think it would be good for them to win a game...they're not a bad team. And finishing a series at home is always nice.

I don't hate the Hawks either, but I don't want this to get to game 5 if we win tonight...because there's no guarantee we'd win said game 5. I became a total mess after game 5 of last year's WCF, I'd rather just get this over with and not have a repeat of my bi-polar Hulk rage.

I never saw the Wings sweeping the kiddy hawks and tonight seems as likely as any to be the one that got away. Hawks win 4-3 and before I get the anti-negativity tirade, let me just say I really hope I'm wrong and I have a terrible record of picking against the Wings.

You know Datsyuk's injury must be hella serious for him to miss a playoff game; it sounds like he's out, but I guess it's not for certain. If he is indeed out: rest and recover, and we'll see you back in soon Pavel! We CAN win without him on the ice.

Wings - 3 (Hudler, Homer, Hossa)

BHawks - 2

You know Datsyuk's injury must be hella serious for him to miss a playoff game; it sounds like he's out, but I guess it's not for certain. If he is indeed out: rest and recover, and we'll see you back in soon Pavel! We CAN win without him on the ice.

Wings - 3 (Hudler, Homer, Hossa)

BHawks - 2

I dont think that his injury is that serious. I think Babs realizes that it is only one game and he wants to make sure that he is available for more key games. I hope it's not that bad but I'm sure it's not that bad. I think Bab's is willing to give the Kiddyhawks a game to ensure that Dats is healthy. Besides, Leino isnt that bad. I am excited to see what he can do. I am a little pissed Abs got scracthed. I loved watching him around the ice rocking people.

With or without Dats, Wings win tonight. 3-2