• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Four

Kronwall Hit

Rate this topic

Guest Four

Can someone please upload and share it so we can all bask in it's glory?

Mods please don't kill this thread too I actually really want to see this asap. Truly one of the best hits in recent playoff memory.

Guest Four

YESSSS

Comeback and the best hit of the playoffs.. This game isnt turning out so bad after all!!

Guest Four

Lmao, I better see this hit and Stuarts on like TOP 10 playoffs hits ranking 1 and 2

Much apologies to Dan O' on that one, thought he screwed us again, but neither of the refs signaled a call, it was the dips*** linesmen who made the call after he saw Havlat was hurt. Interference really? This proves the call was completely fabricated, if it was charging I might have understood, but interference, puh-lease.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

beauty hit, however i cannot believe he got a 5 and a game!

Word is that Kronwall hit Havlat so hard he knocked him back into his rookie season. Some confirmation on this would be great, but i heard he's looking to lead the Senators back into a playoff spot next year.

Word is that Kronwall hit Havlat so hard he knocked him back into his rookie season. Some confirmation on this would be great, but i heard he's looking to lead the Senators back into a playoff spot next year.

I heard that he's still asking everyone if they got the license number.

What's funny is that people are saying it's dirty because Havlat never touched the puck.

So if the puck is coming towards you, you can just avoid touching it and no one can hit you without getting a penalty? Just keep it between your feet and protect it?

That's great.