• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
XxGoWingsxX

OMG, letter a co worker sent to the NHL

Rate this topic

Ok you've all see messages I've sent to the NHL before and I never went off like this. I tried to keep it respectful. I got this email this morning containing what a co worker of mine sent to the NHL Officials office, and supposedly to Bettman Himself. I do not agree with this but as you can see he was enraged and some of it had me lmao, while somewhat making me feel bad for laughing. I warn you some of the language is BAD BAD BAD so if you're easily offended, don't read. And mods, if this is a violation in any way I apologize. With that said, here ya go.

You know what? f*** YOU NHL, f*** YOU REFS, AND f*** YOU BETTMAN. I''ve sent a few messages before and I maintained my composure but allowing your referees to eject Nicklas Kronwall last night for a CLEAN HIT! is a disgrace to the game of hockey. Up until Havlat was found to be injured, the ref had no hand up which indicates that until he realized Havlat was hurt, there was no call made. You have become a Joke as a professional sport, and until you decide to take your own rules seriously and enforce them CORRECTLY there are a legion of fans who are willing to write you off.

If Dan O''halloran is seen in detroit again I will personally give him a reason to hate us some more. How is it that a man who has publicly stated that he hates detroit after being shot here is allowed to ref games? Isn''t that a conflict of interest? It''s pretty bad when Vs and CBC announcers who are usually pretty biased against the wings are calling for Danny-O to be ejected from the league as a ref. I see danny ohalloran on the streets here and I''m gonna run through him like Kronwall did so at least then there will actually be something dirty about the hit. A large group of NHL (or ex NHL) fans from cities across the U.S. are combining and starting a website rallying against the NHL and its horrible officiating.

Tell me why rules are written when they are clearly different for every player, every team, every period, and every game, not to mention different for every official calling that said game. REAL sports have cut and dry rules, no gray areas. The NHL does not. I''m sorry but you can all go f*** yourselves and suck off bettman until he cum''s all over crosby''s ****** face. Model team my ass, that''s why the wings beat them and then stole hossa but for some odd reason all the commercials you show of the playoffs last year indicate that s***tsburgh beat the wings convincingly.

Maybe if you spent more time enforcing your rules and teaching your referees to watch the game instead of dreaming of what bettman will do to them after the game if they can convincingly screw a team over to make a series go longer for more revenue. Yeah, we know all about it and trust me you will be exposed. Bettman f***ed the NBA up and now he''s after the NHL. I hope someone shoots a 103 mile an hour shot right at dan ohalloran''s head in his next game causing a lifetime coma that he never recovers from.

You''re ripping your core fanbase away from the sport and you seem to be proud of it all in favor of making money. For the last time, f*** the NHL, f*** BETTMAN, f*** OHALLORAN, f*** YOUR UNENFORCED RULES, f*** YOUR REF''S ASSOCIATION, f*** YOUR ASSES. Don''t like my language? How does it feel to not like what''s being forcefed to you? Yeah , suck a fat cock.

He better be careful because some of the stuff he wrote could be borderline threats.

That is what I told him. He is not so much a friend as just a guy I work with. Hes younger and Immature. I told him thats borderline threats and pointed him to the Ovechkin/fan threat. He says his dad is a lawyer and saw it and saw nothing wrong with it. I call major BS on that count but hey, its his ass.....especially if he goes to jail lol

Whether he wrote the letter with all the explicit language, or wrote it professionally, it will go unanswered. So, his friend might as well have some fun and feel better by getting it off his chest. We all feel exactly that same way, we just didn't take the time to put it into hard copy, since we know it's a waste of our life.

He better be careful because some of the stuff he wrote could be borderline threats.

They're not borderline threats. They're serious threats of violence against another human being over a bad call in a hockey game. This person is an idiot and should probably spend some time in a jail cell somewhere becoming acquainted with reality. What he did, if he actually sent this, was document for public consumption, a criminal offense. The act of stating his intent alone, is a criminal offense legally termed a terroristic threat. Mother of s*** people... it's a ******* hockey game. It was a bull s*** call no doubt, but to make this monumental of an issue of it is ******* RE-TARD-ED and I think I can safely say that not all of us feel the same way. I'm all for getting passionate about a game and your team, but that is blatant stupidity. If he abandons the sport of hockey over that call, good. He's a psycho and as a fan of the great sport of hockey I'd rather not be considered in the same category as that lunatic.

That's Awesome, I hope it gets forwarded to everyone who works there!

The only thing that Bettman will probably agree with and follow through with is what he mentions as his last four words.

:lol:

That's Awesome, I hope it gets forwarded to everyone who works there!

The only thing that Bettman will probably agree with and follow through with is what he mentions as his last four words.

:lol:

hahahaha. I lol'd.

If you take it at face value, which is obviously just ranting and raving (like a lunatic, by the way), it's funny in a "ha-ha, holy s*** does this dude have anger management issues". Of course this will change nothing and I'm sure it has found its way to the Deleted items folders. It was stupid to send it, and whether or not his dad is a lawyer (use the Chewbacca defense!!), I don't think it was sound advice on his part.

They probably get letters like this all the time. There's enough questionable things going on in the NHL where core fans are mad, it's probably just added to the pile.

I agree that O'Halloran shouldn't be an NHL ref anymore. Anyone who says he hates a city in the League should be out the door.

I think bad calls go either way, eventually things even out. If we didn't tie the game last night, this probably wouldn't be as big a deal as it is.