Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6, at Blackhawks 1

Rate this topic

det.pngplayofflogo_3001.jpgchi.png

Red Wings 6, Blackhawks 1 Final

Detroit Leads Series 3-1

Preview- WCF Game 4: (2) Red Wings at (4) Blackhawks

Game 1 Recap- Blackhawks 2, Red Wings 5

Game 2 Recap- Blackhawks 2, Red Wings 3 (OT)

Game 3 Recap- Red Wings 3, Blackhawks 4 (OT)

Regular Season Matchups

10/25, Red Wings 6 at Blackhawks 5 (SO) Recap

12/6, Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 5 (SO) Recap

12/30, Blackhawks 0 at Red Wings 4 Recap

1/1, Red Wings 6 at Blackhawks 4 Recap

4/11, Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 2 Recap

4/12, Red Wings 0 at Blackhawks 3 Recap

riples187f.png

Goals

DET Johan Franzen: 9

CHI Patrick Kane: 8

Assists

DET Valtteri Filppula: 10

CHI Brent Seabrook and Martin Havlat: 10

Plus/Minus

DET Daniel Cleary: +15

CHI Adam Burish and Andrew Ladd: +4

----

DET Kirk Maltby and Tomas Holmstrom: -2

CHI Patrick Kane: -8

PIM

DET Niklas Kronwall: 25

CHI Ben Eager: 31

riples187g.png

Without Datsyuk

Franzen-Zetterberg-Hudler

Holmstrom-Filppula-Hossa

Cleary-Helm-Samuelsson

Leino-Abdelkader-Maltby

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Stuart

Ericsson-Lebda

Chelios, Meech scratched

riples187h.png

41856_feature.jpghuetonfire.jpg

DET Chris Osgood

10-3, 2.04 GAA, .925 SV %, 1 SO

CHI Cristobal Huet

1-0 (credited with Game 3 win), 0.00 GAA, 1.000 SV %, 0 SO

riples187i.png

DET Pavel Datsyuk (foot) gametime decision, Kris Draper (groin) ou, Andreas Lilja (concussion) out, Tomas Kopecky (facial injuries) out

CHI Martin Havlat (upper body) doubtful, Nikolai Khabibuli (lower body) doubtful, Brent Sopel (elbow) doubtful

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Kill. Maim. Destroy. Obliterate. Annihilate. WIN.

I'll end up missing a good chunk of this game because I've got plans for this afternoon, but I will have my iPod with me and the Floyd will be played. I learned last game not to screw with the juju.

Wings win, Hank with the hat trick.

Edited by Electrophile

Huet is going to come in under some intense pressure.

lets see the Wings take advantage of this opportunity. you dont want to let Chicago get back in this series. just get this one win, a split on the road in the playoffs is considered a victory in terms of series progress... welll, heres our chance!

id expect to see the hawks come out flying, as obviously they didnt like the Havlat hit, and will want to rally around Huet.

im just waiting to see Hossa light the lamp.

Hawks secretly hope like hell Bulin Wall makes a quick recovery. Huet? In a Cup semi final game of this importance? Versus Gods team?? I like this alot.

Wings need to quiet this talk of a new found Chicago confidence in their locker room and put this series away today.

Make 'em pay again Kronner!! Hits ARE allowed in hockey.

Gooo Wings!!

Edited by motorcitykid

Current Streaks

Historical Franchise

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Road: 1-game losing streak.

Season Playoffs

Playoff games vs. Chicago

Historical Franchise

Road: 2-game losing streak.

Series Streaks vs. Chicago

Record in Game 4

This is the 95th Playoff Series Game 4. The Club’s record in the previous 94 games:

43W-51L.

This is the 88th Best-of-Seven Series Game 4. The Club’s record in the previous 87 games:

41W-46L.

This is the 61st Best-of-Seven Series with home-ice advantage Game 4. The Club’s record in the previous 60 games:

30W-30L.

This is the 10th Conference Final Series Game 4. The Club’s record in the previous 9 games:

2W-7L.

This is the 6th Conference Final Series Game 4 with home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 5 games:

0W-5L.

This is the 13th Playoff Series Game 4. vs. Chicago. The Club’s record in the previous 12 games:

4W-8L.

This is the 12th Best-of-Seven Playoff Series Game 4 vs. Chicago. The Club’s record in the previous 11 games:

4W-7L.

This is the 7th Best-of-seven Playoff Series Game 4 with home-ice advantage vs. Chicago. The Club’s record in the previous 6 games:

1W-5L.

Record in Game 4 with Series 2-1

This is the 33rd Best-of-Seven Series Game 4 with series 2-1. The Club’s record in the previous 32 games:

13W-19L.

This is the 25th Best-of-Seven Series Game 4 with home-ice advantage with series 2-1. The Club’s record in the previous 24 games:

9W-15L.

This is the 5th Conference Final Series Game 4 with series 2-1. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

2W-2L.

This is the 3rd Conference Final Series Game 4 with home-ice advantage with series 2-1. The Club’s record in the previous 2 games:

0W-2L.

This is the 3rd Best-of-Seven Series Game 4 vs. Chicago with series 2-1. The Club’s record in the previous 2 games:

0W-2L.

This is the 2nd Best-of-Seven Series Game 4 with home-ice advantage vs. Chicago with series 2-1. The Club’s record in the previous game:

0W-1L.

This is the 2nd Best-of-Seven Conference Final Series Game 4 vs. Chicago with series 2-1. The Club’s record in the previous game:

0W-1L.

This is the 2nd Best-of-Seven Conference Final Series Game 4 with home-ice advantage vs. Chicago with series 2-1. The Club’s record in the previous game:

0W-1L.

Games on this Date

This is the 4th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 3 games:

2W-1L.

LGW.

Come on Wings! Strong 60 minute effort and a big W would be nice! Play your game!

Light the lamp and light it often! Win it for the birthday boy! Happy Birthday Drapes!

:siren: :siren: Let's Go Wings! :siren: :siren: