• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6, at Blackhawks 1

Rate this topic

This is absurd. How many Hawks have been tossed from the game? Talk about an embarrassment of riches. There's this thing called "losing with class" and they clearly have no clue what that is. If I was a Hawks fan right now, I'd be less upset about the score and more upset at the fact my team is playing like a bunch of damn infants.

Edited by Electrophile

there goes another Hawk, tossed from the game. This is hilarious. Possibly their last home game of your season and they act like the children they are.

As a hockey fan, it's embarrassing. As a Red Wings fan, it's goddamn funny.

Finally, Cheli is back! I just don't get why he does not get minutes in this game. He can't possibly be a liability at this point (if that COULD even be the issue).

Its going to be an absolute pleasure watching the Wings kick these idiots out of the playoffs at home. Meanwhile the last glimpse their fans will get to see of them playing at home is this humiliating temper tantrum.

are u listening to yourself? im not saying osgood's season is done. he talked to the trainer when he left at the end of the 2nd, conklin is in, and ozzie isnt even on the bench.

think about it for a second.

How do you know that Ozzie isn't in the hallway to the locker room? Seeing as how Howard is on the bench there would be no room for Ozzie. Stop screaming about an Ozzie injury when you know s***, same as CBC.