• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6, at Blackhawks 1

Rate this topic

for the LOVE OF HOCKEY GODS.... please please please please let the Adult Red Wings show up this game and not let their children play!!!!

Not a good feeling about this one.. Going to be very one-sided (not in our favor).

The Anaheim series took too much out of them, they come out flat every game. It's a fluke we tied the last one.

So I hope I am wrong, but doesn't the game misconduct by Kron carry and automatic 1 game suspension? Is he playing today or no?

No Kron will be in the lineup today. The game misconduct is only for that one game. But, Draper and Dats(game time decision) are going to be out.

I think Pavel doesnt play. Wings win 3-2. GO WINGS GO!!!

No Kron will be in the lineup today. The game misconduct is only for that one game. But, Draper and Dats(game time decision) are going to be out.

I think Pavel doesnt play. Wings win 3-2. GO WINGS GO!!!

what exactly is the injury that dats has that is so bad that he can't play.. yzerman played on one knee.. and won a cup.

Guest Four

9001-0

Hey s***cago, what's Franzen's power level?

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

what exactly is the injury that dats has that is so bad that he can't play.. yzerman played on one knee.. and won a cup.

Babcock's presser yesterday implied that he can't get his foot in his skate.

Guest mindfly

Can't he get another skate or make the skate wider where it's swollen then take injections for the pain?

Kill. Maim. Destroy. Obliterate. Annihilate. WIN.

I'll end up missing a good chunk of this game because I've got plans for this afternoon, but I will have my iPod with me and the Floyd will be played. I learned last game not to screw with the juju.

Wings win, Hank with the hat trick.

I blame myself for the loss last night because I didn't ask for a recommendation! So, let's hear it! =)

Can't he get another skate or make the skate wider where it's swollen then take injections for the pain?

It's a double edge sword really. Get the cortizone shot and be able to play today, but if that happens he'll probably miss more games due to stressing the injury.

It's a double edge sword really. Get the cortizone shot and be able to play today, but if that happens he'll probably miss more games due to stressing the injury.

If only the Red Wings players were more like all the tough guys here on LGW.. they'd never miss any games because of injuries.