• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 4 GDT: Red Wings 6, at Blackhawks 1

Rate this topic

Not a good feeling about this one.. Going to be very one-sided (not in our favor).

The Anaheim series took too much out of them, they come out flat every game. It's a fluke we tied the last one.

Thanks for the input, Eyore. :huh:

Babcock's presser yesterday implied that he can't get his foot in his skate.

And that's what I figured, if it's legit - which I'm assuming it is. If his foot is swollen, there's no way.

Check, and check!

Drinking for the game today, or is it too early to do that for you ;)

Well, I just woke up after spending the night drinking mudslides and vodka shots out of a bottle that looked like a skull, so it's not a matter of early-ness as it is so much a matter of ow-my-head right now. :P

Well, I just woke up after spending the night drinking mudslides and vodka shots out of a bottle that looked like a skull, so it's not a matter of early-ness as it is so much a matter of ow-my-head right now. :P

Gatorade and water. Chase a couple Goody's powders with Gatorade, and you'll feel better quick.

Gatorade and water. Chase a couple Goody's powders with Gatorade, and you'll feel better quick.

Thanks! I'm feeling okay right now, just thirsty and sort of fuzzy. Coffee and toast are taking care of me. :thumbup:

Besides Gatorade would mean going to the outside world and the corner store. Not prepared for that.

Thanks! I'm feeling okay right now, just thirsty and sort of fuzzy. Coffee and toast are taking care of me. :thumbup:

Besides Gatorade would mean going to the outside world and the corner store. Not prepared for that.

Take it from a guy who knows the physiology- skip the coffee for plain water. Coffee contains caffeine, which is a diuretic. You want the exact opposite.

Wonder who'll rack Havlat this time?

Edited by Casey

Datsyuk is out... and guess who is warming up, Martina Havlat

http://www.freep.com/article/20090524/BLOG...t+takes+warmups

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuu? :blink:

Get better soon Pavel!! :(

Havlat, you're an ass.

Take it from a guy who knows the physiology- skip the coffee for plain water. Coffee contains caffeine, which is a diuretic. You want the exact opposite.

Wonder who'll rack Havlat this time?

:thumbup: Will do. Thanks.

I hope Kronner sees Havlat, gives him this face: :huh: and lays the smack-down again.

Edited by EuroTwin