• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

greene709

Franzen takes Kane's mouthguard

Rate this topic

That was one of those occurances that I do not remember seeing before. I laughed hard at that little craziness. Who pulls out the mouth guard, a mule that's who! lol

Guest Shoreline
That was unnecessary imo. Unless they have it out for Kane for some reason we don't know about.

He was probably trash talking and leaving out that mouthpiece is an invitation..

He was probably trash talking and leaving out that mouthpiece is an invitation..

You can trash talk and have your mouth piece hanging out at the same time? Probably won't be coherent enough for Franzen. He doesn't really understand English vernacular.

That was unnecessary imo. Unless they have it out for Kane for some reason we don't know about.

really? It's called hockey. Don't chirp and trash talk to a team that is kicking your ass. Franzen is just getting under his skin.

I mean cmon he does look retarded with that thing hangin' out of his mouth.

Guest Shoreline
You can trash talk and have your mouth piece hanging out at the same time? Probably won't be coherent enough for Franzen. He doesn't really understand English vernacular.

I'm sure he could understand if it were two words that started with "f" and ended with "u". :P

It isn't that hard.

Actually, I called the Mule after the game and he told me, "I thought Kaner was choking, he was kind of gagging and coughing so I just removed the obstruction to his airway, all of us Swedish players are trained in basic on-ice first aid from a really young age". Patty should be calling Mule and thanking him for saving him from that potentially life threatening situation.

really? It's called hockey. Don't chirp and trash talk to a team that is kicking your ass. Franzen is just getting under his skin.

I mean cmon he does look retarded with that thing hangin' out of his mouth.

Yeah it does look like a pacifier or something. It's not a good example of how to wear your mouthguard though and you have a bunch of kids who look up to him and try to be like him.

It annoys me because I remember Franzen admitted that he enjoyed instigating and then running away, which is just stupid. I can't hate Corey Perry and like Franzen at the same time when he does crap like that.

It annoys me because I remember Franzen admitted that he enjoyed instigating and then running away, which is just stupid. I can't hate Corey Perry and like Franzen at the same time when he does crap like that.

Except lil Kane was instigating this time and PaPa Franzen came in and finished it with some passive aggressive discipline. Just picture Franzen doing that and saying "Go pick it up kid and go clean your room after"