• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Coffey77

Greetings from Pittsburgh

Rate this topic

Hello Red Wings fans, you can probably guess that I am a Penguins supporter. Looking ahead to the finals, I decided to make an account on this board so I can get some of your thoughts during the SCF. Though neither conference finals are over, our series looks pretty much over. And judging from the way the Red Wings played Game 4, it looks like you will close this series out on Wednesday. Hopefully the Pens learned from the beating you gave us last year.

Some things you should know about me....

-I am a Pens fan (Obviously)

-I come here to talk hockey...not to trash talk

-I will try to be as least-biased as I can

-I actually respect your organization, unlike Washington or Philly

Here's hoping we can get along during the next couple weeks, and try to talk seriously and maturely about hockey. Good luck to your Red Wings!

Hello Red Wings fans, you can probably guess that I am a Penguins supporter. Looking ahead to the finals, I decided to make an account on this board so I can get some of your thoughts during the SCF. Though neither conference finals are over, our series looks pretty much over. And judging from the way the Red Wings played Game 4, it looks like you will close this series out on Wednesday. Hopefully the Pens learned from the beating you gave us last year.

Here's hoping we can get along during the next couple weeks, and try to talk seriously and maturely about hockey. Good luck to your Red Wings!

Wow...wow....dude...counting the chickens before they've hatched is ALMOST as bad as disrespecting the octopus.

OH, and thanks for Hossa and Conklin!

Welcome sir! We had a lot of fun on some Columbus boards, we had issues with Ducks fans last series, but everything seems to be alright now.

So Coffey77, what did you think of "the hit" Kronwall put on Havlat? Was it clean? It would be nice to get an outside opinioin!

Guest Shoreline
For the most part you'll be welcomed here. We're level-headed, save a select few.

WE'RE LEVEL HEADED..

.. save a select few.

460335998_30263f69c4_o.jpg

Welcome. I also don't like the Flyers. Figures that they go after guys like Carcillo.

Wow...wow....dude...counting the chickens before they've hatched is ALMOST as bad as disrespecting the octopus.

OH, and thanks for Hossa and Conklin!

Coffey, this is an example of a statistical outlier on this board. Please don't let it influence your judgment too much of us.

Welcome sir! We had a lot of fun on some Columbus boards, we had issues with Ducks fans last series, but everything seems to be alright now.

So Coffey77, what did you think of "the hit" Kronwall put on Havlat? Was it clean? It would be nice to get an outside opinioin!

I actually didn't have that much of a problem with it. He didn't leave his feet from what I can see. Thats the only time I ever have grief with a Kronwall hit(when he leaves his feet), but he didn't this time. So, I actually didn't see much wrong with it.

I actually didn't have that much of a problem with it. He didn't leave his feet from what I can see. Thats the only time I ever have grief with a Kronwall hit(when he leaves his feet), but he didn't this time. So, I actually didn't see much wrong with it.

Brooks Orpik cited the hit on Malone in Game 1 last year as dirty. You agree with him? I didn't think it was dirty.

Brooks Orpik cited the hit on Malone in Game 1 last year as dirty. You agree with him? I didn't think it was dirty.

Thinking back to that, I think I was pretty upset at the time. If I can remember correctly, I think he did leave his feet. But it's really not uncommon for people to leave their feet when they hit anymore. In the regular season, I would probably consider it dirty. But everything changes in the playoffs. You can get away with a lot more. Matt Cooke does it pretty often. I guess that is playoff hockey for you.

Welcome aboard! Don't worry about the biasedness, we're all certainly guilty of that in here. Hopefully fans of other teams though are like yourself and the qualities you lay out. :)

Coffey, this is an example of a statistical outlier on this board. Please don't let it influence your judgment too much of us.

Titanium 2;

I DO believe it is very bad luck for this Penguins fan (or anybody else, for that matter) to presume to discuss the next round before this round is won.

I DO think it is GREAT that we have Hossa and Conklin.

I said nothing disrespectful, malicious, profane, or libelous.

I was kind of trying to make a joking-welcome to this Penguins guy.

You, Titanium 2, are certainly entitled to your opinion on this forum. I can't help but sensing you are a deep-seated ass, however.

Thank heavens you and your opinion mean nothing to me. When I see your posts in the future I will view them in the same vein as I did that "TOE BLAKE" guy from Anaheim...annoying, ill-considered, and irrelevant.