• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
roaddaw9

Wings' Osgood to go for Game 5

Rate this topic

Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie!

EDIT: I gotta admitt, though, it was fun to see Conks in the net after missing out for so long. I'm sure he was happy to play for a bit and that made me happy thinking about it.

Edited by Pavrik Zettersyuk

I'm sure Ozzie being pulled had something to do with the way Chicago was playing too. I'm surprised some of you didn't get that, NBC even mentioned it! Someone on the Hawks probably would have taken a swipe at Ozzie.

I'm sure Ozzie being pulled had something to do with the way Chicago was playing too. I'm surprised some of you didn't get that, NBC even mentioned it! Someone on the Hawks probably would have taken a swipe at Ozzie.

I thought that immediately. I was ALMOST thinking that's why Lids wasn't out there...but that was a little too far for even me to reach.

I thought that immediately. I was ALMOST thinking that's why Lids wasn't out there...but that was a little too far for even me to reach.

Lids isn't gonna miss his first ever playoff game because the other team *may* act like little *******.

Ya know, though....maybe it's not so far-fetched. I think Babcock is not afraid to challenge his guys any way he can think of. What if...what if he decided to rest Lidstrom for all the right reasons (except it's Game 4! :scared: ) and told his guys in essence, "you have all the talent, energy and know-how to win this game without him out there. We can't take a chance on Lids getting hurt right now because he's already tired. So go out there and do it".

...OK, maybe something like that.

we did get it... or a lot of us did, anyway. ;)

Glad Ozzie will be back in, but it was fun to see Conks out there. I am sure he was happy to shut Chicago out. :thumbup:

Good to hear.

Now what about Lids and Dats?? Arguably our two best players.

Babcock was pretty positive about them playing on Wednesday. I'd pencil them in. Datsyuk is 'very close' is what I heard earlier today. So 2 days rest should be enough. And I don't believe Liddy's injury is serious, so he gets a nice break as well to rest up.

+1 ,thats was my understanding.

Believe me, it was thoroughly discussed, as it happened, on the GDT. :scared:

Edited by MidMichSteve

Hoping the Wings retain him and Howard is shipped...

I know I know, not another goalie thread... :lol:

Yes... another goalie thread... what's wrong with getting Ozzie some long overdue snaps? As for Conkblock, I dunno. If this Howard kid is any good it might be a good idea to bring him up and get him playing regularly esp... if he's going to be our goalie in the future.

I got it!