• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest blueadams

How do we get Datsyuk going!?

Rate this topic

Guest blueadams

I mean, the first (mule-hank-clears), third (huds-flip-sammy) and fourth (malts-drapes-helm) lines have been AWESOME throughout the post-season, so we can't mess with them too much. But MAN, we have got to find a way to get some production out of our second best offensive player. Otherwise, there is no way that we are going to be able to beat this pittsburgh team.

Does anyone have any bright ideas? Here's the best that I've got: Put Flip on the left-side of Pav's line. I know its sort of a small lineup, but he and Hossa have been playing really, really well together. Maybe it could spark a little something?? The line's going to lack a true net presence, but the way Hossa's been crashing, it might not matter all that much. Third line should probably still be pretty productive as well.

C: Zetterberg, LW: Franzen, RW: Cleary

C: Datsyuk, LW: Filppula, RW: Hossa

C: Hudler, LW: Holmstrom, RW: Samuelsson

C: Draper, LW: Maltby, RW: Helm

Go to "edit player" and make all his attributes 99.

They're not there already?

I'd almost be tempted to put him with Mule and Z.

Put Hossa, Flip and one of Cleary, Huds or Sammy together.

Every time I think I have it, I change my mind. This team is stacked like pancakes.

We need him to produce against Pittsburgh? I wasn't aware he played for Carolina. Because last I checked, that's who the Pens are still playing.

The conference finals aren't even over yet.

^ This.