• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Phazon

lets hope canes can steal a game from pens tomorrow

Rate this topic

Wings need a lot of rest right now, so canes dragging out the east series would be good, but i guess we should not count on it. They look like a team that has mailed it in already.

Edited by Phazon

Wings need a lot of rest right now, so canes dragging out the east series would be good, but i guess we should not count on it. They look like a team that has mailed it in already.

I would say more they're spent then mailing it in. Back to back 7 game series w/o home ice against probably the best two teams in the East will do that. They had a good run, they have nothing left in the tank.

maybe on their way out they can take a couple of penguins with em sucker punch sidney or mangle up malkin goon it up on gonchar or a fist to fleury.

No. Their team is talented, but its not what worries me. Its the media love and the officials we have to worry about, both will be on Pittsburgh side again. Not sure my blood-pressure can take more of last year.

Bad ju-ju to wish this upon another team, makes hockey gods angry and feeds trolls.

Edited by b.shanafan14

random question sorda on topic... if they start june 5th which is a friday, you think they will have a game on sunday?

I'm looking to go to one and having one on sunday would be perfect...

Since the Wings didn't sweep, according to the NHL, the Finals won't start until June 5th either way.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=279589

We have plenty of time to wait. Maybe too much time.

Thank goodness. My work is shipping me down to Texas on the 28th and I won't be back until the 2nd. I was worried because I wasn't sure how I would be able to watch hockey down there! I don't know if the bars would have it on.

I for one cant wait for this series to start just like last year. I still cant believe people are afraid.

I'm definitely nervous but I feel that the worst has already passed in facing the Ducks. Crosby seems just as lethal as last year, but Malkin was a no-show in the Finals and now he's as potent as everyone expects him to be. He is what scares me the most, but there is no reason a team as talented and as deep as the Wings should lose to the Pens.