• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW PROSPECTIVE: Games 1 and 2 (SCF)

Rate this topic

In reference to this article... http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2009/news?id=4203658

OK I'm so sorry to do this but I am lucky enough to get to go to Detroit for the games and it's an opportunity that I can't turn down.

I wanted to start asking what everyone's plans are for the weekend of the 30th (Saturday) and 31st (Sunday) should the above article become true and effective.

Here's the deal.. I'm up for throwing back to back parties... but I want to know are you up to back to back games?

We can do a couple of things - 1. do both games at my place or 2. one game at my place, then another at a bar near me that I know will be able to accommodate us.

Please let me know by posting either for your availability: "both" or "Saturday" or "Sunday" then your preference on "bar" or "B2B @ the White house"

I'm game for either one. Also it definitely depends on the turnout here. I know it's short notice which is why I definitely wanted to get this posted ASAP!

Let me know!!!

Availability so far

Saturday, May 30th

VladyIBELIEVE16

Andyinsdca

Sharyomyga

Sunday, May 31st

VladyIBELIEVE16

Andyinsdca

CalWingNut

Vladimir98

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

Yup.. I think we've actually had two parties per round..not including the Wings/Ducks games we attended for games 3, 4 and 6! :)

Planning's sometimes difficult but this will be a big one if there's back to back games! We have so much fun together. It's awesome being together for games etc!

Gosh, you would give up cleaning the house, worrying about the menu, and just the general hassel of hosting a party just to go to a couple of games in Detroit?

LOL! Have a GREAT TIME!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Anyone else in So Cal interested in meeting up at a bar or something? I'm thinking of Oggi's in Mission Viejo (close to the 5, Alicia exit) but am certainly open to other options.

(I know, I know... Oggi's is a sponsor of the Ducks now... but that is partly because a certain Red Wing fan introduced them to the idea of hockey watch parties many years back...)