• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wingsfan1988

Help? - Looking for Finals Tickets Presale Code

Rate this topic

Can anyone help me out? I would love to take my ailing father to the finals this year. He is due to go into open heart surgery to place a sleeve over his aorta so it doesn't rupture in July. I would love to take him, but need the pre-sale code. If anyone could send me a private message with the code I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Pinkly

Can anyone help me out? I would love to take my ailing father to the finals this year. He is due to go into open heart surgery to place a sleeve over his aorta so it doesn't rupture in July. I would love to take him, but need the pre-sale code. If anyone could send me a private message with the code I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Pinkly

Unfortunately, as someone who just joined today, too many people will think your a Penguins Fan wanting to take this information, spread it on the Pens forum and have too many of them buying tickets for the finals in Detroit. Can your ailing father even make it to the game if he's that sick? Either way, hope he gets better.

Wonder if the Penguins will against restrict ticket buying to their state only like last time, so no Wings fans could buy tickets to the games there. What a joke that is, Bettman should step in and stop that from happening,

Either way, the Octopus will still landing on Penguins Ice!!!

GO WINGS GO!

Unfortunately, as someone who just joined today, too many people will think your a Penguins Fan wanting to take this information, spread it on the Pens forum and have too many of them buying tickets for the finals in Detroit. Can your ailing father even make it to the game if he's that sick? Either way, hope he gets better.

Wonder if the Penguins will against restrict ticket buying to their state only like last time, so no Wings fans could buy tickets to the games there. What a joke that is, Bettman should step in and stop that from happening,

Either way, the Octopus will still landing on Penguins Ice!!!

GO WINGS GO!

I guess people could think that or they could also think that maybe this person joined the board today because they're searching everywhere they can to find someone who might have the information they're looking for. Y does everything have to be a conspiracy?

There was a presale for the 2nd round that was only available to Michigan, Northern Ohio, and Windsor residents. Hopefully that will apply for the finals too. I still get some presale passwords from hockeytown.com so if I get one I will pass it along.

Guest NumbaSixty-Six

We have the Wings Presale Password on the LetsgoPens Website before you guys did :P