• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mjlegend

146 posts for a Carolina win tonight!

Rate this topic

If Pittsburgh wins tonight, and the Wings win Wednesday, the Stanley Cup Final will probably start as soon as this Saturday.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/stan...article1152206/

http://www.freep.com/article/20090525/BLOG09/90525024/1048

But with the injury situation (half of an all-star team "day to day") it would be great if the Wings were able to get a few more days off.

CAROLINA, PLEASE EXTEND THIS SERIES AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

I buy it. We need to get healthy way, way more than Pittsburgh does and don't mind a long layoff at all. We can't beat the Pens without Lids and Dats' shutdown abilities on the ice.

No. There's a good chance the Wings will win on Tuesday. And someone here mentioned that the team that has the most rest hasn't won in the finals in 40 years or something like that. Kind of a weird stat.

No. There's a good chance the Wings will win on Tuesday. And someone here mentioned that the team that has the most rest hasn't won in the finals in 40 years or something like that. Kind of a weird stat.

Too late! :cool:

anteater-fu.jpg

OH EM GEE... I love that pic... it's awesome... and love the "let me explain disclaimer" I hope Carolina can win at least 1 game... for all the Carolina ass kissing that's been going on in the media lately I think those folks should get at least 1 victory.

Yea sure, lets go into the finals on two days rest with Lidstrom and Datsyuk still injured/overcomming injuries because oh a stat.

We need as much rest as possible. If Carolina just wins one damn game the finals will start June 5th.

I too will be rooting for Carolina to win tonite, not only because the Red Wings need rest, but because if the Finals end up starting Saturday, I'll have to miss Game 1 for a concert. Not cool.

Go Canes!

posty post post

anything to prolong having to listen to Pierre MacGuire (sp?)

say things like he did in last year's final, I cant remember the first part but the end was what wanted to make me jab kabob skewers in my ears and set them on fire:

"...as a testament to the competetive nature of Sidney Crosby"