• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingslogo19

Ex-NHLer Peter Zezel passes away

Rate this topic

Zez was my moms favorite player. She was a waitress at the flyers favorite resturant and I had the pleasure of hanging out with him several times. Ive been to his house in voorhees when he played with the Flyers for some parties and stuff. Per tsn he has been taken off life support and is now near death. I pray to god he pulls through.

Zez was my moms favorite player. She was a waitress at the flyers favorite resturant and I had the pleasure of hanging out with him several times. Ive been to his house in voorhees when he played with the Flyers for some parties and stuff. Per tsn he has been taken off life support and is now near death. I pray to god he pulls through.

Yeah it doesn't sound good at all. Im really praying for him

He was one hell of a hockey player for the Flyers back in the 80's and got a s***ty deal by GM Brain Burke when he played for the Canucks. Back in 1998 Zezel requested to be traded from Vancouver(who was completely out of playoff contention) back east so he could be with his dying niece. Brain Burke the class act he is traded him to Anaheim. So Zezel retired after the trade to be with his niece. Some say Zezel was the 1st NHL heartthrob. Between him and Rick Tocchet.

He was one hell of a hockey player for the Flyers back in the 80's and got a s***ty deal by GM Brain Burke when he played for the Canucks. Back in 1998 Zezel requested to be traded from Vancouver(who was completely out of playoff contention) back east so he could be with his dying niece. Brain Burke the class act he is traded him to Anaheim. So Zezel retired after the trade to be with his niece. Some say Zezel was the 1st NHL heartthrob. Between him and Rick Tocchet.

Just one more reason to hate... no... loathe Burke. ****** nozzle.

RIP Zezel. I was living in Philly in the late 80's and him and Kerr and Tocchet and Propp... fun to watch.