• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
pokemonbreeder18

Goalie Fights

Rate this topic

Its been awhile since the NHL has seen a good old fashioned goalie fight......soooo who do you think the goalie fight will be against or who would you like to see fight?

I personally think that Ozzie will be the next figher but idk against who

Guest Shoreline

I personally think goalie Mike Tyson is going against goalie Ken Shamrock sometime soon.

Or it might be between goalies Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash.

Guest micah

Nobody. Fighting has no place in today's game. People who fight are brutal savages. If you want to see fights, go watch the UFC or whatever the hell it's called. I'd rather see us win games than fights.

Nobody. Fighting has no place in today's game. People who fight are brutal savages. If you want to see fights, go watch the UFC or whatever the hell it's called. I'd rather see us win games than fights.

LOL!!!

i followed Steve Shield's career from the minors all the way through his NHL career and the 5(?) different teams he played for....that guy could fight. I remember him getting into a couple good battles with Garth Snow.

Edited by toledojames

I personally think goalie Mike Tyson is going against goalie Ken Shamrock sometime soon.

Or it might be between goalies Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash.

Here's hoping the Big Sexy Giant Killer, Big Daddy Cool Diesel, the Outsider Kevin Nash signs as the Wings backup next season! (sorry, haven't watched wrestling since i was a kid, but i used to love it)

I think that the Wings should sign Ray Emery. It would kill two birds with one stone - the whole 'we need better goaltending' argument and the crowd of people saying 'we need an enforcer'. Imagine how great it would be to have an enforcer on the ice all the time!

Guest Shoreline
I think that the Wings should sign Ray Emery. It would kill two birds with one stone - the whole 'we need better goaltending' argument and the crowd of people saying 'we need an enforcer'. Imagine how great it would be to have an enforcer on the ice all the time!

I know you're just kidding but holy crap would that ever be a disaster..

LOL!!!

thats b.s. the nhl and gary bettman are ruining the nhl, its a CONTACT SPORT. i grew up playing the sport and still do thats what its about big hits like kronwalls in game 3 and fights, gary bettman is making the nhl out to be a fairy sport. people complain about hits and stuff, well if you dont want to be hit go play in europe with that washed up forsberg!!! you people who think that there shouldnt be fighting and big hits your garbage and you dont know hockey at all!! sorry to be so mean about it but its true. hockey wouldnt be hockey without all those fights and big hits it would just be another lame sport like beach volleyball or womens softball. just go back to the bench clearing brawls those were the days against the avs. i bet about 90% of fans in the nhl would like to see more of that, but bettman (jack*ss) is turning the nhl i say once again a girly sport.....

I know you're just kidding but holy crap would that ever be a disaster..

Personally I think that his humble, team-first mindset would be a great fit in the Red Wings locker room, especially once we get rid of Osgood. He's shown that he's not an NHL-level calibre goalie, and it's a good thing that he has a high-scoring team in front of him.

[/sarcasm]

Emery did actually put up decent numbers in the KHL (http://en.khl.ru/players/?idplayer=15207〈=en), but unfortunately only 2 PIM :(

Though I think that there is a video of him getting into a fight with one of his team's trainers on youtube somewhere.

On another note, I noticed that the KHL had awards for refs - they pick the 10 best refs of the regular season.

I think that O'Halloran and Watson should go play in the KHL so that they can get lots of recognition!

Ozzie vs Roy: Round 2.

Rumour has it that Roy has met with the owners of the Colorado Avalanche recently, and has been offered the positions of head coach, GM, backup goalie, slush ****, mascot, and the guy who puts the sticks in the pickles in the new Pickle on a Stick kiosk.

Roy will serve as starting goalie on Tuesday, Thrusday, and every 4th Saturday.

Starting each April, he will also coordinate caddies.

Edited by 55fan