• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zion

HE TOUCHED IT!

Rate this topic

No he didnt touch it last year. Crosby was just asked that question and he responded by saying that he didnt touch it last year and they lost so he wanted to switch it up this time around.

Oh man, good grief i was worried there for a second, i thought you can somehow see me at home through my monitor, phew!

LOL.

BTW, you can buy some pills that help you with that. It doesn't look good. I'm not an authority, but it's not supposed to be green.

Guest Shoreline
Yzerman grabbed the Clarence Campbell in '02...

And Scott Stevens at least once with the Wales.

Oh noez.. they all los-- oh wait, no they didn't.

Edited by Shoreline

LOL.

BTW, you can buy some pills that help you with that. It doesn't look good. I'm not an authority, but it's not supposed to be green.

Wait! My junk is suppose to be green or the pill?

ZOMG I can't believe how superstitious some of ya are.

We're not hurting anything. It's fun. When a pitcher is throwing a no-hitter or perfect game, do you talk about it? The rule is, once the game goes past the official stage (5th inning) it's verboten to mention it.

BWAHAHA you young fool!! The Eastern Conference Final was almost too easy...lured them into false overconfidence, it did!

In all seriousness, their hunger this year makes me a bit nervous. I still have faith that the Wings will raise their game for the Finals - it's what this organization is built on :siren: