• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Drimo

Wings Friendly Place to Watch Games in Denver, CO

Rate this topic

Does anyone have a suggestion on a Wings friendly place in Denver to watch the games that will also have Versus?

My wife and I are going on vacation in Denver, CO, from June 8 though the 14th for a family wedding, so this will obviously conflict with whatever schedule is decided upon for the Stanley Cup Finals. I just want to make sure we will be able to watch the games somewhere.

I know of two places off the top of my head.

Governor's Park

672 Logan St

Denver, CO 80203

and

The Kentucky Inn

890 S Pearl St

Denver, CO 80209

Govs Park is definitely the nicer place, but I'll be at The Kentucky Inn with 20 other Wings fans, we pretty much take over this place (dive bar). You should come out if you can!

Governor's Park

672 Logan St

Denver, CO 80203

and

The Kentucky Inn

890 S Pearl St

Denver, CO 80209

Govs Park is definitely the nicer place, but I'll be at The Kentucky Inn with 20 other Wings fans, we pretty much take over this place (dive bar). You should come out if you can!

Excellent, sounds like The Kentucky Inn is where we will go! Not sure when since the schedule isn't final yet, but we will be there! Thank you for your help.

Governor's Park

672 Logan St

Denver, CO 80203

and

The Kentucky Inn

890 S Pearl St

Denver, CO 80209

DUDE, I have been watching them on my computer since moving out to Colorado from Detroit. I will go out to the bar and watch them now... Thanks a TON

DUDE, I have been watching them on my computer since moving out to Colorado from Detroit. I will go out to the bar and watch them now... Thanks a TON

Yeah! I'm pretty much the only one there that's not originally from Michigan too. The place is a bit of a dive, but it's taken over by Wings fans so it works out. There are usually two euchre games going on too. haha.

Yeah! I'm pretty much the only one there that's not originally from Michigan too. The place is a bit of a dive, but it's taken over by Wings fans so it works out. There are usually two euchre games going on too. haha.

Cool, love euchre... most people outside of Michigan have no idea what that is.

I live in Longmont, so I will try to make the game tonight but might just watch it at home and go to the bar for the SCF games.