• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
alowicious

Game 5 Injury Update: Ericsson, Datsyuk, Lidstrom out

Rate this topic

you gotta be ******* kiddding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is not good at all!

yeah we won game 4 with out them, but that was manily due to blackhawks lossing there kool on the ice.

if chi. plays like it did in game 2 or 3 WE WILL LOSE THIS GAME!!!

if chi. plays like it did in game 2 or 3 WE WILL LOSE THIS GAME!!!

Way to be optimistic. :rolleyes: Have some faith in your team. Yes they are our two best players, but last time I checked this was a team sport. Guys WILL step up.

Edited by zata20

Once upon a time i was so mad i kicked a wall, what happened afterwards i couldnt belive the amount of pain I was in, I went to the hospital to see if anything was broken but nothing was they told me I must have blown out all the ligaments. Im guessing Pavel is going threw something similar not broken but just putting preasure on your foot is like screaming amount of pain.

It was many moons ago but as i recall it took about a week of hoping around to finally get used to walking BUT I did find it easier to skate than walk, id image a puck to the foot after that would have done me in real good. My guess is if he was able to skate yesterday he could play but seeing as they are up 3 games to 1 they are extending caution, another puck to the foot and he could be out till game 7 of the finals.

They can beat the hawks without Dats and Nick tonight. They're resting them so that they are back to their stellar selves when we take on the Pens in the finals.

Hallelujah!

I haven't read or heard anything that suggests they're dealing with majorly debilitating ailments, so no one should be doom & glooming over this. I'm fairly certain Dats and Nick are, more than anything else, recharging their batteries and staying out of the 'hawks' blood-red crosshairs. The Wings proved they can destroy the 'hawks without them. The 'hawks also proved they're more than willing to "play chippy." So, honestly, I'm perfectly fine with them sitting, especially if it means they'll have that all-important "extra jump" come the next round -- which would be all the more fortuitous should the finals start early.

What we're seeing is the game within the game.

Edited by Dabura

My big fear at this point is winning tonight, then having SCF 1 and 2 on back-to-back days this weekend without them. We could be behind the 8-ball losing one or even both at home before we even know what hits us, because we won't beat the Pens without our two best players (playoff performance to date notwithstanding).

I never EVER want to lose, but getting the SCF pushed back is a very obvious silver lining if we do.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

this would be a big deal if havlat and khabby were playing. u can't just say, it's okay, we'll just play like we did in game 4. not that easy.

Poor lids.... I heard he will have surgery for his elbow in the off season as well... and i once thought he was superman and invincible :(

Hey, there had to be a reason why his offensive numbers dropped by 10 pts. Elbow surgery and it's back to winning Norris trophies and drinking fine wine with the hot bitchez in da hizouse!

I blame all this on the team doctors.

Don't know why, I just figured that since they're doctors, they must be to blame.

Amazing how other teams' players look hurt (or in Havlat's case dead) and then play in the next game. Our guys look fine, finish the game, and next thing we know they miss the rest of the series. I'm tired of this pattern.

Knowing Lidstrom's threshold of pain and competitiveness, his injury must be a serious one. He wouldn't sit out for a minor injury just because we're up 3-1.

I know people want to remain optimistic, but there is no good news in this case.

Guest mindfly
my buddy texted me from the warm-ups...ericsson did not come out but meech did.

said it was 55-23 22-28 14-24

here's hoping its a skate issue

ffs are you for real? f*ck