• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
alowicious

Game 5 Injury Update: Ericsson, Datsyuk, Lidstrom out

Rate this topic

That's fine. We will be Ok tonight without them. I'd rather see them both back for the Finals, anyway. I'd even venture to say that Ozzie might be better out tonight, if the gooning becomes too vile from the Horks.

my day keeps getting worse and worse.. what a wasted chance to win the series if they dont do it tonight, this is scary.. never mind what happened last game.

DebbieDownerRachaelDratch.jpg

We'll be fine, keep the faith, plus if we lose tonight, it isn't the end of the world, at least we'd start a week later for the SC Finals.

I see only two possiblities.

1) Lids and Dats are big time f***ed up and their season is over. :scared:

or

2) Babcock is so confident that the Wings have the Hawks number, he's giving them a rest. :hehe:

Edited by Chris L

or

2) Babcock is so confident that the Wings have the Hawks number, he's giving them a rest. :hehe:

or 3) they are actually day to day and are not ready to go yet. But another week off would do them good, especially if the Wings can eliminate the Hawks without them, which they will.

or 3) they are actually day to day and are not ready to go yet. But another week off would do them good, especially if the Wings can eliminate the Hawks without them, which they will.

I hope so, but my gut says otherwise. Time will tell if I'm right or wrong.

or

babs said if there ready the y r playing no if ands or buts about it. that leaves us with number 1. :yowza: mommy im scared.

How do you know it is broken?

He's an expert.

I'm not worried about Nick and Pav. But it would be nice if the SCF could start June 5th even if we won tonight.

2 days off before the finals doesn't feel like a lot of time, especially with the first two games being back-to-back.

Guest mindfly

The X-rays showed no damage on datsyuk, atleast that's what's been reported... or are they not telling the truth?

this is fine by me...

Dats proved this series and last when he is not 100% he is nothing special one bit and not needed out there.

lids has been looking pretty shakey back there on the D making some bone head mistakes so its best he rest for the finals.

we did it before and it will be even sweeter if we knock off the hawks with them out :D

It's worrisome.

I'm just not sure how long the Wings can keep rolling without Datsyuk and Lidstrom -- it's going to really takeits toll the more games played without them.