• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Stanley Cup Final Photoshop War: Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

This is for edicius... and Casey pointed out that one of them needed to be flipped... so here they are..

Appreciate the assist...though Fleury's actually supposed to be right-stick-handed, so I've also corrected things too. :lol:

I was working on too much stuff yesterday and just got all scattered. :P

Everything SHOULD be right now. The life of a Wings fan...

post-6183-1243613842_thumb.jpg

post-6183-1243613854_thumb.jpg

Thanks to you guys who caught the problems, der!

BreedBlindGolfer_299x350copy.jpg

For whatever reason I had to do a golf photo even though the wings will be golfing around the same time. but the wings will be practicing there chipping into the stanley cup baby!!!

we will be celebrating and what not while they r golfing :thumbup:

BeatPittsburgh.jpg

Saw This is Meijer. I got the Beat Chicago one when we were playing them, and got many compliments when I wore it to Cedar Point. Didn't get the Pittsburgh one yet, I'm hoping to find a black one.

BeatPittsburgh.jpg

Saw This is Meijer. I got the Beat Chicago one when we were playing them, and got many compliments when I wore it to Cedar Point. Didn't get the Pittsburgh one yet, I'm hoping to find a black one.

I got that one as well, I'm hoping to find a Beat Chicago on clearance....I also got a 2009 finals shirt, I'll upload pics when I get home.

I got that one as well, I'm hoping to find a Beat Chicago on clearance....I also got a 2009 finals shirt, I'll upload pics when I get home.

Our Meijer has some Beat Chicago ones left, all XXL i think though.

BeatPittsburgh.jpg

I saw the Chicago, they had tons of them but did not see any Pittsburgh when I went shopping yesterday at my local meijer.

Edited by Jwo