• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Stanley Cup Final Photoshop War: Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

BeatPittsburgh.jpg

Saw This is Meijer. I got the Beat Chicago one when we were playing them, and got many compliments when I wore it to Cedar Point. Didn't get the Pittsburgh one yet, I'm hoping to find a black one.

I wonder if they only have these on the east side of the state?

I'm wondering the same thing, I live around Kzoo, but I haven't looked at any of the stores here yet. I might head out later and see if I can find one.

They have them in Battle Creek, I don't see why they wouldn't stock them in Kzoo. They were right at the front of the store, so I'm assuming they were fresh arrivals, maybe they just haven't gotten them or placed them out yet in some stores.

kronwalled.jpg

Thank you for putting that one up. That happens to be the one my brother sent me that I wanted to put up here. Thanks! :)

I'm wondering the same thing, I live around Kzoo, but I haven't looked at any of the stores here yet. I might head out later and see if I can find one.

I just went to the Meijer on Shaver Rd. in Portage and they had them. I'd imagine the store on Westnedge would have them too.

It is that easy. Take the image and right-click and select "save image as". That'll save it to your hard drive. Go to http://www.imageshack.us and upload the image.....you don't need to sign up or anything. Take the very top link you see on the page and put it between the tags. Then click post and voila.

It'll take a grand total of less than 2 minutes.

OK, I'd just love to learn something new this week...I found Bernie on my hard drive; I have it saved. I think it's in a little box on the right hand side of the ImageShack screen, plus three other boxes in the middle for forums or websites. I'm assuming those are the urls you talked about. You mentioned "putting it between the tags". What tags? Where? When I click on the little box on the right, it takes me to two other screens with possible sites on which to post it. Nuthin'. Then I tried to copy and paste to this thread and couldn't get anything to happen.

Help?

You know that I made that, and posted it earlier in the Chicago war thread, including a wallpaper sized version right?

No, did not know that, my mom emailed it to me, so I shared it here.

Great Job, and it looks like it is really getting around!

LMAO. Is that Aretha Franklin's hate? Awesome.

Yep. It's her hat from the Inaguration. I was feeling relatively uninspired when I came across it. You don't know how hard it was to find a pic that would work with that hat!