• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2009 Stanley Cup Final Photoshop War: Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

This was the download code i got when i was downloading an Megaupload file, seems even the guys there love Z :D

On youtube i'm watching Balls Of Steel - Annoying Devil Compilation 2, just to mention the Opera bar on the bottom.

zat4.png

hudlerlaugh.jpg

Dude, not to uh, make this awkward or embarass you or anything but....

I KIND OF THINK I LOVE YOU FOR THIS.

:lol: x1000000000000000000000

(every time I go to look at it again, I just bust out laughing all over again. This may have to take over the 'Kronwalled' motivational poster as my background)

Edited by EuroTwin

Dude, not to uh, make this awkward or embarass you or anything but....

I KIND OF THINK I LOVE YOU FOR THIS.

:lol: x1000000000000000000000

(every time I go to look at it again, I just bust out laughing all over again. This may have to take over the 'Kronwalled' motivational poster as my background)

hudlermotivate.jpg

Thanks

Fixed! - - -

160u6hz.jpg

Personally, i enjoyed Carma much much more, gave it personality.

And also: At its core, Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) is a massive database containing information on the carbon emissions of over 50,000 power plants and 4,000 power companies worldwide. Power generation accounts for 40% of all carbon emissions in the United States and about one-quarter of global emissions. CARMA is the first global inventory of a major, emissions-producing sector of the economy.

So I can see all the damn carbon emissions emitting from Malkin due to the power of the thousand burning suns of hatred he has brewing in him due to Franzen. CARMA. It fits.

Edited by Konnan511